I Can't Make You Love Me -Alex G

Taylor's POV:

I've been looking at houses in London for the past week and I knew that it was the best decision, I've wanted to move there for awhile and a fresh start would do me good.

" I'm moving to London, I hope everything works out well for you and Josh, all my love - Taylor"

I haven't talked to Karlie in a week.

I sent this message to her as a last hope to reach out to her but she read it and didn't answer back.

I checked the listings for houses and saw two that I was interested in and decided to fly to London to go and see the houses.

I packed Olivia, Meredith and Benjamin into their carriers and waited for my driver to take me to the airport.

When I arrived in London, I went straight to the agent offices and we went to see the houses.
The second house captured my heart, it made me feel right at home.I wrote a cheque and bought it on the spot.

I went to IKEA to buy some basic furniture and have someone come and construct the furniture.

I spent a week there to chooses some decorations and to get some antique items. I was happy with what I had accomplished so far but I knew I had to fly back to pack some of mu things.

I flew back to New York and when I landed, it started to rain. It fit my mood and I turned on the radio to fill my mind. Luckily my driver noticed my mood and didn't try to talk as much as usual, which I appreciated.

I got home and let my three babies out and fed them. I ordered dinner and watched a few reruns of FRIENDS and fell asleep in front of the TV.

My phone buzzed and woke me up the next morning,it was my agent. She asked if I bought a house in London and I told her that I did.

I set up a meeting with her for 2 o'clock at my apartment, as I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere else.

As time flew by, 2 o'clock came faster than I expected and I opened the door for tree and she came in and put her handbag on my couch.

" So when were you going to tell me about the house that you bought?" She didn't sound mad,just taken aback.

" when I had everything together, I just have to take a break from here, I need to make a new start." I let my voice trail.

" Is this about Karlie, you know that it messed you up once and now it happened again. She is no good for you. I'm talking as your friend and manager here. It influences your music and your mood."

" I know, I just thought this time would have been different but I was wrong. She took advantage of my feelings and left me with my heartache, once again." I was about to cry but forced myself not to.

"Tay, I know it's hard but you will find someone who cares about you and who loves you unconditionally."

" I know Tree, I know... do you want to stay for lunch?" I changed the subject and luckily it worked.

" No thanks Tay, I have a few more meetings to get to" I understood and decided that once Tree left,I would go get dinner by myself tonight and just enjoy my own company for once.

So I got dressed and drove to one of New York's many restaurants.

I had a glass of wine and enjoyed well cooked food and went home to take a long shower and then I went to bed.