Never Really Over - Katy Perry

Taylor's POV

When I stepped into my house, I felt at home.

I called the decorators to thank them for the job they had done and to tell them that I am extremely happy with the decor and that they nailed the interior and exterior.

I paid them electronically and gathered my boxes with clothes to start packing my clothes in my closet.

As I unpacked, I found a few of Karlie's clothes and I didn't know what to do with them,so I put them in an empty box and finished unpacking.

Once I was done, I ordered groceries and unpacked them too. I made lasagna and once I started eating,my mind traveled to when I made lasagna for Karlie and my heart sunk a bit. I missed her but need to move on,she is in my past. I can't love her anymore.

I went through my house and everything reminded me of her.

Karlie's POV
" Josh,have you seen my favorite shirt?"

He didn't hear me the first time so I asked again. " What shirt Karlie,you need to be more specific,you have a lot of shirts.

Well, I guess I do need to be more specific but never mind, I'll just search on my own.

I decided to text Taylor and ask if she knew.

"Have you seen my favorite shirt and I can't find my blue hoodie either?"

" Yeah,I just found them in my stuff,I'll mail them to you."

She was really short and it stung a bit but this is how it all ended up to be.

"Thank you."

She simply replied with a 'Np' for no problem and I slumped down on the couch next to Joshua and he put down his phone and wrapped his arms around me and I laid on his chest.

I didn't have enough energy to shrug him off and so I just fell asleep on his chest.

When I jerked awake,he was gone and he left a note saying that he went out with friends and he didn't want to wake me because I was sleeping peacefully.

At least he wasn't here but the loneliness was killing me. So I read a book and drank some wine.

Taylor's POV

After Karlie's text, I felt a wave of emotions and didn't want to deal with her anymore so I wrapped the box in duct tape and wrote the adres on the box and asked my driver to send it by speed post.

Everywhere I turned , Karlie was there and it irritated me so much, I moved to a whole new continent but still she was here.

I called Ed and asked if he wanted to hang out and soon I was headed to his house to have a drink,when I got there,Cara and her girlfriend was there too and we all had a drink.

The night soon turned to fun as I watched them prank calling fans and just having conversations with them.

I was content for awhile and for once,my thoughts weren't drawn to Karlie.