Part 8 Just for You

Start from the beginning

"Gussa kyu ho rahi ho?"

"Mai gussa Nahi Hu"

"To fir?"

"Kuch Nahi, I want some me time"

"Okay! Sham ko bahar chalogi? Aaj umargaon Dekh lenge thoda!" He asked.

"Mai message kardungi"

"Okay!"

________

Shaheer's POV

And now we were strolling in umargaon. It's a beautiful place. I clicked some pictures of the beauty around me. I love nature. Pooja was walking around me as she glanced at the pictures I have taken.

"Tumne jhoot kyu Kaha?" She suddenly asked.

"Jhoot Nahi Kaha, us time muje samjh Nahi Aaya or Kuch. Bas muh se Nikal Gaya" I explained.

"Oh Acha. Vo Dekho Tonga. Bethe uspar?"

"Kyu Nahi!"

We thoroughly enjoyed the Tonga ride. To be honest, Pooja ke sath har Safar haseen hota hai. I feel free, happy and loved with her.

I gave her my hand so that she could step out of the Tonga. "I'm sorry. Maine sach Nahi bataya. By the way, use MERI taraf se khud ke liye gift samjhana, tumhare liye hi likhi on the spot. Just for you."

"Thank you. It was amazing.'' she replied with a beautiful smile.

"Ese hi hasti Raha Karo. I like your smile."

"Par Mera character hi ESA hai, Draupadi ko bahut dukh the life me" she joked.

"Par Pooja to Khush hi rahegi hamesha. It's my duty from now mam!" I smiled.

"Par..!"

"I mean jab tak tum yaha ho, mere sath tab tak aapki Khushi meri duty hai! Smile please!" And I clicked her photograph with beautiful bangles as we were standing on a bangles shop.

"Ye waale sunder Hain. Hainna Shaheer"

"Ha bahut."

"Oh I forgot my purse. Tumhare Pas hai paise?" She asked.

"Nahi. Mai jaada NHI laya tha or Jo laya vo us Tonga wale ko dediye"

"Oh I see." She smiled again. "Baad me lungi"

_______

Pooja's POV

Days have passed and I'm really enjoying my character, the storyline and the company of my co actors. Mahabharat is a fun ride.

Today we shot Arjun Subhadra marriage. And I was heartbroken to see and read that how Arjun broke his promise.

"Draupadi ko sabse jaada prem kya Arjun se Nahi tha, fir unhone hi ESA Karna kyu tha." I thought.

"Par yahi to hota hai, kayi Baar aap jisse sabse Jada pyaar karte ho vahi Aapka Dil Tod dete Hain" I said aloud in front of Vibha and Shaheer. There was pain in my voice as I felt the fear today. The fear of losing someone very dear to me.

"Aap Kuch jaada hi seriously NHI le rahi is baat ko" Vibha said.

"Par baat to Sahi hai na. Muje dar Lagta hai is sab se. I hate distance between hearts. And I left for my room. I don't know why but I couldn't stop my tears. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

It was Shaheer with the same bangles in his hand, with a smile on his face.
"Just for you" he said.

"I'll pay! Thanks"

"Nahi, ye meri taraf se tumhare liye. Or ye Banda bhi " with one hand he wiped my tears and with other he pointed at himself.

"Sab tumhara hi to hai, ye chudhiyaan, or Shaheer, tumhara dost" and I hugged him tightly as if I'm going to die the very same moment.