She licks her own lips as she notices the way Chaeyoung's pupils are blown wide, her breath as heavy as hers is, despite the fact that Lisa is barely touching her - oh, if only she could shut her brain up for one hour, if only she could kill this hope that will only bring her misery.

But Chaeyoung is painted in greys and it feels like a dream. Lisa hasn't had a dream that felt this peaceful, this guilt-free, this good in so long, she refuses to let it go.

Securing more of Chaeyoung's curls in her loose fist, Lisa pulls Chaeyoung up until their lips meet in the same calm and soft way they did earlier that night, earlier when they were pretending they were kissing for the first time. Their lips close around each other and let go, enjoying the novelty that is sleep mixed with an intimacy neither of them had known for a long time.

Chaeyoung changes the angle, freeing her hand that had been left trapped between their bodies to support her weight as she deepens the kiss, her tongue coaxing a moan out of Lisa. Moving to lean on both her elbows and sliding a thigh in between Lisa's, Chaeyoung falls back into a softer kiss, lips sliding together, enclosing around each other as if it's a dance they've been practicing forever.

Lisa can feel Chaeyoung's breath warm against her cheek as she tightens her grip in her hair, keeping her impossibly close - and yet it's not nearly close enough. She tries to lift her arm still stretched out on the mattress so she can embrace Chaeyoung's waist and melt their torsos together. Instead, her arm falls heavily on Chaeyoung's ribs before flopping back onto the mattress.

Her confused expression turns into a horrified one as Chaeyoung breaks the kiss and stares at her for a moment, before bursting into a hearty laughter. "What happened?" Chaeyoung says in an amused tone as Lisa tries and fails to find words, merely frowning against the prickling sensation that goes from her shoulder to her fingertips, "Arm fell asleep?"

Nodding, Lisa reaches over herself to pick her dead arm up, letting it fall on her chest as she inspects it, looking for any permanent damage. She knows - rationally, she knows - it's only a matter of a few minutes before the blood starts flowing again, but she distracts herself as the embarrassment of having killed the mood sinks in.

Chaeyoung sits back on her heels, straddling one of Lisa's thighs as she takes her arm in her hands, massaging it lightly to help the blood flow again. Lisa wiggles her fingers as Chaeyoung presses random points until she can tell the feeling is back to her entire arm. She doesn't say it right way, instead choosing to admire Chaeyoung's pout as she focuses solely on touching her, the moonlight casting shadows that makes Lisa's breath hitch.

"You good?" the blonde asks after a while, setting Lisa's arm down against her stomach gently and letting her own hands fall to her sides. It's like she's giving Lisa an out - if she wants to go back to sleep and pretend nothing was about to happen, this is the time.

This is also the last thing Lisa wants to do.

Taking a deep breath in, mustering whatever courage she finds buried within her, Lisa moves her hands to Chaeyoung's exposed thighs. "I'm good," her words are little more than a whisper as she trails her fingertips across Chaeyoung's body, settling gently on the last button in her shirt. Lisa frowns as she works, the act of unbuttoning a shirt much more difficult in the haze of want and need that overpowers her. But Chaeyoung waits patiently, giving Lisa the time she needs. When she gets to the top button, her fingers are trembling like she's a teenage boy about to see his girlfriend naked for the first time. She licks her lips, her heart beating so wildly she can feel it on her throat as she croaks out, "Take it off. I need to touch you."

When Chaeyoung slides the shirt off and tosses it to the floor, Lisa takes in the sight in pure and unadulterated adoration.

"Are you gonna stare or are you gonna do something with them?" Chaeyoung says teasingly, leaning forward only enough for her breasts to bounce until Lisa cups them both.