Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Morning" Lance smiled as Pidge slowly opened her eyes, looking up from where she was leaning against Lance side.

"Did" Pidge mumbled half awake as she rubbed her eyes waking up a little more.

"A rebel ship picked us up, they taking us back to the rebel base then we can call for the blades" Shiro explained with a kind smile as he sat beside Keith who sat on the other side of Pidge. 

"We be arriving in a couple minutes" Keith sighed as he glanced to her now she was sitting up better and leaning her back against the metal of the ship.

"Why didnt you wake me" Pidge asked with a slight frown as she wanted to be awake instead sleeping on the job.

"We were going too but Lance told us to let you sleep while you can and the rebels just opened the back of their ship meaning they didnt see you sleeping" Hunk smiled as he sat on the other side of Lance.

"You needed the sleep" Lance spoke up before Pidge augured with him.

"Fine" Pidge huffed and crossed her arms like a child.

"We now landing" A voice called out and Pidge sat up turning her head to the side slightly.

"Was that" Pidge asked surprised as she turned to Lance who grinned as a robot came zoombing towards them.

"Beezer" Pidge cheered and jumped up from where they sat on the floor leaning on the wall and hugged the robot.

"Beep" Beezer buzzed as he made a smiley face on his screen.

"You evil man not waking me up for this" Pidge grumbled back towards Lance who chuckled.

"Aren't we gonna get any loving" Rolo voice echo from his chair making her turn to the guy and his girlfriend.

"Sleeping on the job huh paladin, I thought that would be lance not you" Nyma joked from her chair making Pidge pout. 

"Very funny, next time you break down I'll make sure I'm sleeping on the job instead of helping you" Pidge mumbled under her breath as she patted Beezer. 

"No need to sulk, it was just strange to find you the one slacking for once. But then being stuck with the blue paladin non stop would tire anyone out" Rolo smiled as he focus on driving.

"I still have those hand cuffs if you need them" Nyma joked making Lance frown.

"Very funny, can we forget about that time" Lance grumbled and stood up walking over to Pidge who leaned on the back of Nyma chair.

"Where do you keep them" Pidge asked with a slight smirk making the two aliens laugh.

"Nope, not gonna happen" Lance spoke up picking pidge up from behind and lifting her away from Nyma chair.

"They in the box under her chair" Rolo called back making Lance pout.

"Come on man, I thought we were cool" Lance argue back making Rolo laugh.

"I saved you didnt I" Rolo replied as Lance placed Pidge down. 

"So, you two are rebels now" Pidge smiled as she snuck past Lance to lean on rolo chair.