CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

The four of them then got down the stage and the party had really begun. 

"Anvi di." Ziva, Zoraver and Samaira said and came to her. 

"Hello Ziva, Zora and Sam." Anvi said.

"Ek minute, how did you know that the wedding is in this resort?" Iya asked. 

"We did not write the address or anything on the invitation cards, other wise the paps would know." Abhishek said. 

"Agar tum dono sher ho to hum sava sher." Anvi said and high fived with Ziva and Zoraver. 

"Kuch samjh mein nahi aa raha hain." Iya said. 

"I dont nee you two to tell me the venue, I have my jasoos over here." Anvi said and pointed at the trio. 

"Matlab?" Abhishek asked. 

"Uffo you still did not get?" Ziva asked. 

"We are di's jasoos." Samaira said. 

"We also." Anshvira and Vian said running towards them. 

"Haan baba you two also." Anvi said. 

"Mean you guys gave her the details?" Abhishek asked. 

"Duh chachu." Vian said. 

"Bade aaye duh wale." Abhishek said and started tickling Vian. 

"Meri toh puri gang hain yaha." Anvi said. 

"Gosh instead of using so much brains on this chup chap ha bol ke aa jati shaadi mein." Iya said. 

"Usme maza kaha hain?" Anvi said. 

"Ab pata chala why all of them were om their phones all day long." Anushka said joining the conversation. 

"Ya even Vian was behind me for my phone and when I did not give he kept going behind Zora." Virat said. 

"We were chatting with di" Ziva said. 

"You guys turned out to be such traitors." Iya said. 

"I guess I should have kept the no phones rule." Abhishek said. 

"I am getting out of your wedding like now if you make that rule." Anvi said and they all laughed.

Shubman was standing quietly all this while, he was standing with them but he was not really speaking anything much. 

"And yes Tom sent a gift for you both" Anvi said and Shubman looked up, he did not tell Iya and Abhishek who the guy was until now. 

"Why did he not come?" Abhishek asked. 

"He is getting married next month so he is busy." Anvi said. That means she is getting married next month? Shubman thought. 

"Really? With whom?" Iya asked. 

"Marissa, they have been dating for over an year now." Anvi said. 

"What?" Shubman asked, it was exactly one year since that day. 

"Yes, why are you so shocked?" Anvi asked. 

"Nothing." he said and understood how he had misunderstood her relationship with Tom and regretted it on that very instance. 

"Bua, you said that you will give us a gift if we help you." Anshvira said. 

"I came here is that not enough?" Anvi asked making a puppy face.

"No" all of them said. 

"Ab you bribed them into helping you then face the consequences." Ritika said.