CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

AT NIGHT - 

ANVI'S POV - 

We all had gone for a hangout and we had a lot of fun, Iya, Nushkie bhabhi, Anshi and Vian, Sakshi chachi and Ritsy bhabhi were there. I even talked to Zora, Sammie and Ziva over face time and I felt really happy. 

"Anvi bua can we go out like this everyday?" Anshi asked as we entered the hotel. 

"Yes we can in the evenings." I said.

"What evenings when will you both do your holiday homework? Vacation matlab puri chooti." Bhabhi said. 

"Chill bhabhi, main hoon na, I will make sure they complete their homework." I assured her. 

"Yeh hain na inhe home work kum TV zyada dikhayegi." Iya said. 

"Tu apne kaam se kaam rakh inka home work main dekh lungi, bhabhi aap chill karo." I said. 

"Aagaye tum log?" it was Virat bhai, the whole team was in the lobby together. 

"Haan bhai." I said and felt his gaze on me again. 

"Toh kya maza kiye tum logo ne?" Mahi chachu asked. 

"Mujhe bahut maza aaya." Vian jumped. 

"Mujhe bhi" Anshi also said. 

"Par kiya kya tum sab ne hume chod kar?" Ro bhai asked. 

"Oho aapko chodkar baat toh aise kar rahe ho aap jaise aap log kabhi bhabhi ke bina maze karne nahi gaye." I said. 

"Thik hai, jab tak tum uss paar hoon hum nahi jeet sakte." Ro bhai said. 

"We went to a very big park where we played a lot with bua and then we also went to a place what is the name?" Vian cutely said trying to remember the name of the place we went to. 

"It was a place where we drink coffee and eat and all Vian, we ate really nice burger there and there were games there and we played again." Anshi said. 

"The we went on that jumping thing." Vian said. 

"Trampoline?" I reminded. 

"Yes we jumped there so much and at that time mummy and all were shopping, how boring." Vian said and I laughed at the last part. 

"Looks like you guys had so much fun, the next time your bua takes you around we will have to join." Virat bhai said.

"Definitely, you need to come along the next time." I said. 

"Waise its already 9, you guys had dinner?" Mahi chachu asked. 

"Yes, we had that very nice burger with bua, we told you right?" Anshi said. 

"Yes yes sorry, I forgot." Mahi chachu said and holded his ears. 

Anshi and Vian remind me so much of Zivu and Zora, they used to be just as excited to meet me and play with me, even Sammie, she is a bundle of joy. 

"Guys, I am really tired now so I am going up, this plaster is now starting to annoy me." I said but the real reason was that I loathed the fact that his eyes do not leave me at all. 

"You are already annoyed with is? You need to wear it for 2 more weeks you know." Abhay said. 

"Yea, its so hard to do the simplest thing with this." I said. 

"Aur jhagade karo." Iya sighed and I eye rolled. 

"Okay so have a really good night, bye" I said and started moving towards the lifts.