CHAPTER NINE

ANVI'S POV - 

Anvi and Maan were on one bike and Iya and Abhay on the other, both the bikes were moving right next to each other all the time. 

"Make the atmosphere little romantic." Maan said. 

"Hain?" I gasped and he pointed towards Iya and Abhay. Iya was enjoying the ride and had her hands on Abhays's shoulder, Abhay in turn was looking at Iya from the rear view mirror. 

"Abhay, thoda road pe dhyaan do." I said and Abhay glared at me. 

"Kya karna hai atmosphere romantic karne ke liye?" I asked him. 

"Sing a song." he told me. 

"You want me to sing a song? you sure?" I asked him because I am the last person who you could ask to sing. 

"Thik hai, baad mein kuch mat bolna." I warned him. 

"Ha, nahi hoga bolonga kuch." he said. 

"Kaunsa song sing karo?" I asked him. 

"Yaar koi bhi romantic song sing karle na, isme bhi tu dimaag kha rehi hai." Maan said. 

"Main dimaag kha rahi hoon tera haan?" I asked and gave him a murderous look which he saw through the mirror. 

"Dont kill me now, because then even you will die because I am driving the bike. " Maan said. 

 "White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes
Creepin' around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical"
  I started singing 

"Yeh tumhara romantic tha?" Maan asked. 

"Why are you singing Anvi?" Iya asked from Abhay's bike they were a little ahead of us.

"Ise entertainment chahiye." I replied pointing at Maan

"Thik he main kuch aur sing karti hoon." I said looking at Maan who was giving me a I am going to kill you look.

"Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (yeah)"  I sang looking at Iya and she hit her head on her hand which lead to her hitting her head on Abhay's shoulder. 

"Ooops, sorry." Iya said.

"No problem, you can keep your head there only." Abhay said. 

"Dude, I hit my head on your shoulder and not kept." Iya said. 

"Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (yeah)"
I comtinued and she again hit her head on Abhay's shoulder and I laughed.

"Stop singing this song." Iya screeched. 

"No no Anvi continue." Abhay said and winked. 

"No actually stop, she is singing so badly." Maan said and I hit him. 

"Mera bad singing ke vajah se waha pe moments create ho rahe hai, uska kya?" I whispered into his ear and he glanced at Abhay and Iya, Iya head was on still on his shoulder. 

"Tune yeh song hi kyun choose kiya par?" Maan asked. 

"Iya used to love 7 rings, we used to sing it every where we go anf then suddenly she stopped liking it, since then I irritate her with this song because of which she hit her head on Abhay's shoulder, aur ab woh waise hi bethi hai, apni aankho se hi dekh lo." I said.