CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

THE NEXT DAY - 

AUTHOR'S POV -

"You were right Abhay, Shubh still loves her. Something is wrong." Iya said. 

"Yes, I know that my bro cannot stoop so low." Abhishek said. 

"I feel that something is wrong." Iya said.

"Same, he keeps saying that 'I have done this for her only'" Abhishek said.

"I have a god damn doubt on Suhana, there is no one else we can suspect." Iya said. 

"Same, we need to do something Iyu." Abhishek said. 

"Lets do this, I will keep an eye on Suhana. I will tell you if there is anything suspicious." Iya said. 

"Yes and I will try asking Shubh." Abhishek said.

"No, he will get annoyed. You just focus on the practice right now, I will handle everything." Iya said. 

"Ooo, my girl friend is getting responsible." Abhishek cooed. 

"I have never done something so exciting, this is gonna be fun. Mission MaanVi is on." Iya said and started jumping. 

"What is ShubVi?" Abhishek asked. 

"Shubhman +Anvi, Shubh call Anvi, Vi and Anvi calls him Vi." Iya said. 

"And here I thought my girl friend was getting mature." Abhishek sighed and earned a smack from Iya. 

"Sorry, sorry. Chal ab bye." Abhishek said. 

"No kiss, no hug" Iya said. 

"Ooo so my girl friend is getting naughty ha." Abhishek said. 

"Very." Iya said, and Abhishek kissed her a good bye. 

"Yaar kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho." Shubhman and Anvi said and looked at each other, they were standing at two different ends. 

"Tum log kahi bhi disturb karne aa jate ho." Abhishek said. 

"Yeh toh humara kaam hain." Anvi said. 

"Ab chale warna Cheeku bhai ko baatana hi padega." Shubman said. 

"Complain box." Anvi said. 

"Look who is taking." Shubman said. 

"Anvi Ayani, any problem?" Anvi asked. 

"Yes a lot, list lambi hai, pura din nikal jaaega. Kaho toh sunna do?" Shubman said. 

"Tumhari tarah nahi hoon, bahut kaam hai." Anvi said. 

"Hum bhi aise bethe nahi rehte." Shubman said. 

Iya and Abhishek were on the verge of laughing at their cute fight, Iya whispered into Abhishek's ear, "Inki fight dekhne ka alag hi maza hain." 

"Uske liye Unka saath hona zaroori hain." Abhishek whispered back. 

"Mera boy friend smart ho raha hai." Iya said. 

"Tum dono ka romance ho gaya ho toh chale?" Shubman asked 

"Main toh kabse khada hoo tum dono ki rah dekh raha tha." Abhay said. 

"Oh please, now come." Anvi said and they all left in their respective buses. 

Iya did not go, she was in the hotel only since Suhana also did not go for the practice session today. She saw a lady with make up caked on her face and her high heels clinking loudy enter the hotel. She recognized her at once. 

"What is this b*tch doing here?" she murmured and hid behind the reception area. 

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked. 

"Which room is Suhana Khan in?" she asked. 

"Ma'am we cannot give any such information without the guest's approval." the receptionist said. 

"You just tell me her room number, I am her friend. If you dont tell me, I can get you fired." that girl said arrogantly.

"Room 207 ma'am" the receptionist said in fear and she left. 

Iya was shocked to know how she knows Suhana, she felt something suspicious s she followed her. She entered the room but did not close the door properly. Iya went and peeped inside. 

"Hey Rinda, what a pleasant surprise." Suhana said and Iya felt some strong connection and took her phone and started recording it. 

"You b*tch you still have not made my payment yet." Rinda said. 

"Oh take this babes." Suhana said and placed two stacks of notes in front of Rinda. 

"Not this payment you b*tch, you got what you wanted, I did not. You promised me." she said and Iya got thinking. 

"What the hell do you want? How dare you call me a b*tch? you sl*t." Suhana said or rather screamed. 

"You got your Shubh, what about me?" Rinda screamed. Iya was shocked hearing this, she knew that there was some grave plan behind all this and Rinda and Suhana were a part of it. 

"What the f*ck do you want now?" Suhana asked. 

"Abhishek." Rinda said and Iya was shocked, completely. 

"Thats the deal we had, you take your Shubh and as a payment give me Abhay." Rinda yelled and Iya was hell shocked by this plan. 

"You need to meet him for that and seduce him, it is very easy to get him. He is a complete play boy." Suhana smirked. 

"He has already proposed Iya and they are official, they are also planning to get married anytime soon. When are you planning to give him to me? After he gets married?" Rinda scoffed. 

"No darling, it is very easy to break his relationship, dont worry." Suhana said and Iya was recording every thing, she knew she had to show this to Abhishek. 

"Easier than how you broke Shubh's?" Rinda laughed. 

"Breaking his was a long process babes, this one is gonna be easy. Very easy." Suhana scoffed. 

"Anvi is a head strong woman, one hell of a kind, breaking her trust was one hell of a task. Iya is with that Abhay just by chance and breaking her is as simple as eating a piece of cake." Suhana scoffed.  

"1 week, not more not less." Rinda warned. 

"I week, sounds good, now f*ck off." Suhana scoffed and Rinda turned to leave. Iya stopped the recording and ran towards the stairs and went back to the room. 

She was hell bent shocked. She could not loose her Abhay, she knows that he will not fall for someones looks or anything, he loves her. But that fear, especially after seeing what happened with Shubh and Anvi. She was sure that Rinda and Suhana were involved in this. She had to tell Abhay, she had to and now she has the proof too. 

"Abhay, I need to meet  to, we need to talk, I want to show you something." Iya rambled as Abhay picked up her call. 

"Calm down Iya. Are you okay?" Abhay asked, he knew something was wrong. 

"Nothing is okay. Come back. I want you. Come now please" Iya cried and Abhay got worried. 

"Okay Iyu. I will be there in ten minutes, stay in the room only, dont go any where." Abhay said and hung up. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE- 

Hello!! I am back with another chapter!!

Remember Rinda? Remember??? Kuch yaad aya?

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS. 

Please keep voting and commenting..

See you until next time..

ict_fanfics