3.1

Seven years have passed since the barrier was broken. Auradon was peaceful and the line between heroes and villains finally vanished. Maleficent, however, did not seek redemption and lived quietly in her castle in the outskirts of Aurora's kingdom. Evil Queen had lived in luxury as provided by her daughter as Cruela serves her time in a mental facility to cope for her impaired health. Jafar had also served his time well in the next years as a traveling magician in Agrabah and Jay had to monitor him from time to time so that he won't cause much trouble.

Mal and Ben rule their kingdom really well over the years and are now expecting an heir. Such a happy news for the United Kingdom of Auradon. Evie's business is now booming. She have her own castle, two at that! One for her and Doug and the other is her fashion company. Evie's 4 Hearts is now the biggest clothing company in all of Auradon. Dizzy and Celia even have high positions in the company.

Jay is now a renowned traveler and even has his own show with a reoccurring co-host, Gil. Uma and Harry is still off pirating the seven seas with their new crew. Visiting different lands and discovering things that have never been seen before.

Also, Carlos became a professional veterinarian as he always wanted. He built his clinic in the capital of Auradon and he became renowned in his field. Dude also helped him with his patients.

Meanwhile, in those seven years, Hedith was in the Underworld or in Olympus depending on her tasks. She started training as the heir to her father. She saw how his job is run in the front seat and how efficient he does it compared to her first step into the kingdom. She had also met a couple of the gods and she had learned as to not really be in a familial relationship with them at some point. She gets along well with Athena and Artemis but Apollo is a pain in the butt. He's like the god version of Harry and Gil combined. Annoying and dumb.

Hephaestus was a cool guy, too. Despite his uncanny appearance, he knows what he's doing and likes to experiment on different things. He even gifted Hedith her very own Stygian dagger on her eighteenth birthday. Zeus...well, Zeus is cool. But like his father, he doesn't get along with the king of the gods. He's just so pushy about his grandson, Teri and like the conversation they had, Hedith has no interest in receiving suitors.

And Hades is happy with just that.

"Pain! Panic!" a voice yelled through the Underworld, shaking the River Styx, even. The two henchmen of the King came bouncing down the stairs and mocked a salute towards their caller.

"We're here, your royal Highness!" they said. 

"Where's my luggage? I have to be going in an hour and I can't believe you're still not doing your stupid job!"

"We uh...hehe. We are...doing our job, Your Highness. We were just...uhh," Pain stammers while playing with his fingers. He side glanced towards Pain, silently pleading for help.

"We were just taking a little smoothie break," both henchmen smiled innocently, putting their hands behind their back.

"There is no smoothie in the Underworld, you sorry excuse for cockroaches!" Pain and Panic ducked their heads to the ground in fear as they see her fuming in anger. But it died down when the calming hand of their queen landed on their princess' shoulder.

"Hedith, calm your nerves," Persephone said in her gentle and soothing voice. Hedith pouted as she turns her head towards Persephone. Her green eyes calmed down into her normal black ones and her hair flare was extinguished. She had grown so much in a course of seven years.

Granted, she grew in height, almost standing as tall as her stepmother now. Her hair is now passed her waist and is tied in a high ponytail. Her skin is as pale as ever and her body had made its prominent changes too. From a girl into a young woman. And she might stay like that for a while granted her godly blood that runs through her.