Surprise Surprise!

Hi, guys! I love you all of you for your support for the book. It fueled me to continue writing until the end and show you how Hedith can fit into the story.

Long before it was first published, I remember correctly, August 3, 2019 (my birthday! So D3 was a big treat for me) I already had an idea of writing a fanfiction for D3 where Mal has a sister. At first, I only thought of a 10-year-old sister, but the time where Hades were still with Maleficent should be relatively short to give justice that no one knew who was Mal's father so I added four years to the age.

It actually worked because I think that fourteen years would be enough of an impact to both sisters and for Hedith to hold a grudge against Mal. Actually, Hedith was not the original name for our little troublemaker. If I remember correctly, she was originally named Heidi, but...every time I write with that name, a different image comes into my mind so I renamed her into Hedith.

Well, anyway!

The real surprise is...there will be Part Two for SISTERS! *clap clap*

That is all because of your support! I was motivated to continue Hedith's journey and show you how her dreams will come true now that she can go back and fort from the Isle to Auradon and probably even go to the Underworld.

The pressure of going along the flow will be lifted from me since I would not be needing to follow the plot of the canon and will be dependent on my imagination. So I sure hope that you will continue on the support and love for Sisters!

Love you all! Mahal ko kayo!

~RSE out