2.1

"Do I have to wear this?"

"Yes, so stay still before this safety pin pops you," Evie says while fitting garments on Hedith. The younger girl pouted but did as instructed. She has been standing there for a while now and her legs are getting tired. They were never used to standing for so long. Hedith's legs need some action, constant movement, running, skipping, jumping and all that stuff. And not standing on a platform and getting fitted for a gown to wear on her sister's party.

"Evie, I want to go out, like right now!" Hedith whined while flailing her arms but regretted immediately when she felt something sharp poke her around the legs.

"Just a few more minutes and you can have a break," the fashion designer assured her and puts one last pin before standing up and sighing in satisfaction. She took a huge step backwards, a hand on her chin, "Turn around for me."

"Good thing no one is here to see me in this abomination," Hedith growled and spins around slowly.

"Hey, Evie! Jay and I are...oh..." Carlos stopped in mid-sentence after seeing the scene in Evie's workshop. His hand was left in mid-air in a pointing position but his eyes are glued on the blue haired girl dress in white fabrics held together by safety pins and bobby pins.

Evie smirked teasingly, noticing Hedith's flushed and embarrassed expression. But she wouldn't want this to get anymore awkward than it already is, "You were saying, Carlos?"

"...ah! Yeah, Jay and I are just gonna borrow the bikes to get an errand for the Purpleness and we'll be back later to finish all the woodwork," Carlos continued, ignoring Hedith who quickly turned around and burried her face behind her hands.

"Oh sure! Thanks for the help, guys!"

"Sure, be back later. Bye, Hedith!"

After Carlos left, Hedith lets out a annoyed growl and her hair bursted into purple flames. Evie took notice and giggled at the girl's reaction.

It has been very evident in the past two months that Hedith has a really, really bad crush on Carlos but the girl is still in denial and Carlos is...well oblivious. He is way too commited to Jane to even notice how much Hedith is giving him attention through her teasing and pranks.

Evie kinda feels bad for Hedith, but decided that confrontation is not something she would be appreciating right now. She is denying her feelings for a reason.

"Can I get out of this now?" She asked, gesting to the...thing she is currently wearing. Evie chuckled and nodded before assisting her out of it.

"This will be ready in a few days. You can immediately try it on once it's done and let's see if there is some stuff we can do about it," Evie said and once everything is off and Hedith is left to her sports bra and leggings Hedith, puts a hand on her hip and the flames were extinguished from her hair.

"Doubt it. You don't exactly do errors when it comes to sewing," Hedith admitted, her face going to a rest.

"True. I am the best," Evie said, putting her hand on her chest in a dramatic way, "But don't you have somewhere else to go, right now?"

"Yeah, but that can wait for now. I could use some little walk."

With that, Hedith ran out of Evie's work station and changed into her clothes. She ran towards Auradon, jumping and climbing at some obstacles along the way.

"Hedith! You're almost late...again," Celia said, an amused smile on her face. Dizzy waved at her and Hedith returned it with a less...enthusiasm. Well, she likes Dizzy but she just can't reciprocate her enthusiasm and energy. Dizzy is now one of her best friends and she really likes how talented she is in fashion and how much she can help with ragdoll making, but the energy? Err, never been reciprocated.

"It's not my fault that the best has to come last," Hedith said, tossing her hair back her shoulders.

"I beg to differ," Celia laughed and the other two followed.

"Keep telling yourself that," Hedith smirked and all three of them entered Auradon campus.

They were enrolled together with some of the Isle kids after the barrier were opened. Many adjustments are being done by the government to ensure the peace will be secured in Auradon. Fairy Tale heroes compromised with their villains and some are still bitter of what happened more than twenty years ago. Either way, Hedith and her peers are still trying to fit into place.

"History of Auradon. First class for the day," Dizzy said while looking through her locker. The other two closed theirs as Celia slumps with a sigh.

"Who cares about History? That's already in the past. What has that got to do with what is happening now?" she whined while leaning on her locker. Hedith huffed in amusement as she lifts her textbook and looked through the pages.

"You wouldn't know how one thing gets to be like this if you don't understand how it even started."

"I'd go with that answer, too," Dizzy agrees as Celia grunted.

"I never thought you'd be a History kind of person, Hedith," Celia stated and Hedith smirked.

"I'm a daughter of a god. My heritage is pure about history."

"Touche."

"Come on, guys before we become history for our History of Auradon teacher," Dizzy breaks them off, wrapping her arms around theirs and skipping tto the classroom.

When they arrived, everyone is already seated so they rushed tto the back where their seats lay empty. The bell rung and Fairy Godmother entered the class and so the lecture session starter.

Despite her initial statement, Hedith does not listen to anything that Fairy Godmother is saying. She's just reading through her textbook and ignoring her environment overall. She never liked sitting around for so long while listening to someone talk about what is already indicated on the textbooks. Even in Dragon Hall, she never listens.

"Hedith? Can you read the next sentence?" Hedith's eyes widened as everyone stares at her. Fairy Godmother is smiling at her but she can read between the lines. She knows that she is nit really listening so she did what every other teachers do, ask the oblivious student and embarrass them in class.

"Yes, I can read," she said, nonchalantly.

"So...?"

"So...I answered your question," Hedith said, earning a few laughs in the class but the Fairy didn't find it humorous.

"I am offering you another chance, Hedith before you get a detention for the third time this week," Fairy Godmother warned as Celia showed her a page in the book. Hedith is only thankful that her eyes are sharp enough to see what Celia is pointing at and turned to her own book.

"Uhh... Historian believes that Magic in Auradon iriginated from Merlin, the greatest wizard that ever lived, where his fame started when he became the adviser of the young king of Camelot, King Arthur Pendragon."

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Fairy Godmother asked and Hedith flashed a quick fake smile before sitying back down.

She continued on her discussion as Hedith growls and Celia chuckle and Dizzy gave her a concerned smile.

"If we haven't been paying attention, you see your butt back to detention, then," Celia said.

"Yeah, you're welcome," Dizzy said, laughing a little.

"And people will put a lot of expectations on me again since I'm — quote, unquote — Queen's reformed sister. Urgh, can't people just mind their own business?'

---

Guys, I would really appreciate your comments. I love comments as much as your votes and read. Thanks for the support!

~RSE out