1.4

"Woah, now this is completely..." Hedith said, turning a full three hundred sixty degrees when they arrived at Auradon, "Pink."

"Pink?" Jay asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger teenager. Hedith doesn't even know why she is hanging out with these losers. All she knows is, she have to get this mission a shot before Mal and her gang actually consider taking her outside the barrier. She needs to prove herself reformed if she ever wants that to happened.

"What? Want other adjectives? I'd give a bonus of modifiers. Puke worthy? Cringe worthy? Pure Cissy?" Hedith smirked. Her hair is now back to normal and are walking with the boys while Mal, Uma, Evie and Celia walk ahead of them. Why is Celia even sticking around with them?

For the record, she never liked Celia. Sure, she was an errand girl for her father and he did told her to try and befriend the daughter of the Voodoo Witch Doctor but she doesn't like how she can be all buddy buddy with Mal. Even that girl from Lady Tremaine's shop is way too goody goody for her taste.

"I think Pink is a lot better adjective," Carlos agreed, Hedith punching him on the forearm, "What's up with that?"

"To see if there's changes to the crybaby Carlos that I knew a few months back. You easily cry when I punch you," Hedith nonchalantly said as Carlos raised an eye at her. True, he easily cry but Hedith and him barely have any interactions because of Mal's avoidance of her so punches from her are like once or twice that happened besides this one.

"One. You barely come across us," Jay said, holding up a finger at her.

"And second, I am not a crybaby," Carlos added and Hedith shrugged her shoulders, walking away to explore a little for herself. Maybe find some buttons lying on the ground or find someone with nice buttons on their shirt and take it away. She is good with her hands, after all.

"Okay, how are you close with Hedith?" She heard Mal asked and Hedith hid behind a bush. So this is what a healthy hush looks like. Nice hiding spot, Hedith thought and sat down to take in the little drama between the two older girls.

"Why do you even care?" Uma asked back, "As far from I know, you care not even once for the girl and she takes it very, very personally."

"Oh you have no idea how personal it really is," Hedith muttered and noticed the berries and took some. She tried one and liked it instantly. Blue is just her color.

"It's none of your business what happens to us," Mal said and Hedith rolled her eyes. True, Uma shouldn't really drag herself into their affairs but what can Hedith say? She's just too irresistible. I mean, she is a god after all. Someone meant to be worshipped. But before anything goes to the wrong side of the story, Hedith then decided to reveal herself.

"Girls, girls, girls!" Hedith crashed into the party, holding her hands up with a smile on her face. Both hands raised and one with a handful of blueberries, "I know you love me. There's a lot of me to go around so just line up and I'm yours."

"How long have you been listening?" Mal asked. Hedith munched on some blueberries and puts some in her pockets and bag.

"Oh, not long. But come on," she answered, walking towards the two older girls with a smile on her face, "Isn't this trip for Auradon? And also for my chance to prove I can be...reformed?" She said with quoting fingers.

"So no time to waste. No time to fight over me although, I'm quite flattered."

"Hedith's right," Evie said, eyeing Hedith subtly. But the daughter of Hades noticed it and gave her a smug look, "We have to find Ben, first."

"Let's go check the school!" Uma suggested and Hedith's eyebrow raised.

"Right, right. But isn't this Audrey girl liked the crown better than books?" She asked and Mal agreed. Well, that's the first. To Hedith, that might've been a sign of an apocalypse.