Rhena's heart was about to come out of her mouth as her mind had only one thing in mind: she had been caught. She glanced a little at Odeya, who had a stone face. She shook her head, trying to figure something out.

    "Morgana, I—"

    "Odeya never apologized for her behavior on your first proper day back to us" Morgana cut her off, causing Rhena to blink in surprise. She was okay, they didn't know "I know it has been a difficult transition, and trying to come back to how it used to was not as...smooth as we wanted" Rhena furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand why her aunt was being so nice out of the sudden "that's why Odeya wanted to apologize, isn't that right, little flower?"

Rhena turned to see the brunette, who looked like she wanted to rip her head off. However, the girl didn't showed any sign of weakness or anger. Instead, she turned to the Bekker girl and gave her a sarcastic smile, one that looked more like a smirk.

"I'm sorry, Juls, I never meant to upset you" Odeya looked at her in the eyes, tilting her head "we're family, and we have to stick together, so, for old times sake, would you forgive me?"

All Rhena wanted to scoff and roll her eyes at the most insincere apology ever, but she needed to continue to play their game in order to win. So she simply smiled at her and turned to face her aunt, not truly accepting the apology.

    Morgana exhaled deeply and smiled at the girls "well, this is better, isn't it, engel?" Rhena nodded with gritted teeth "but, to ensure that your bond is still strong, I want to send you two to a special mission next week" her eyes widened, her little special missions always consisted of destruction "what do you say?"

    "I'm in" Odeya spoke up without hesitation, looking rather excited "Juls?"

    "What is it about?" Rhena turned to her aunt, trying not to look concerned.

    "I'll give you the details later, right now, I need you two to try some new weapons" Morgana nodded at the two as she rose from her sit, her mini-me doing the same thing "soon, we'll be magnificent again, my dears"

As the two women began to make their way to the exit, Rhena saw this as an opportunity. She quickly stood up, her eyes going back and forth between the two.

"Actually" her voice was loud and clear, even she was surprised at not hearing a tremble "I wanted to stay for a little, take a book or two for the night reading" she looked at her aunt, smiling "you have a great collection here"

Morgana stared at her for a few seconds, noticing her increased interest in the readings, especially from her office. However, she didn't voice any of those troubles, but now that they were in her mind, they wouldn't go unnoticed next time.

    None of them knew there wasn't going to be a next time.

    "We'll go to pick out the ones we're using, in the meantime, choose your books and then you'll come with us" Morgana opened the door, looking at her with a hard look. That was an order, not a question.

    Odeya gave her one last look before going out the door, Morgana following suit. The door closed and Rhena was left there standing, trying not to hold her breath in order to control it. It was now or never.

     Once she heard their footsteps far enough, she let out a deep breath and walked directly to the tile. She made sure to know the position of everything in case someone noticed and pulled out the tile with anxiousness rushing through her blood. The cloth and the lever were there just as she saw them last week, which meant no one had visited those rooms since her last visit.