Chapter Three: If

Magsimula sa umpisa

If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show, the you I've come to know
If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you, you're all that's left me too

And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me

If a man could be two places at one time
I'd be with you
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way
If the world should stop revolvin' spinning slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through

Then one by one the stars would all go out
Then you and I would simply fly away

Damang dama ko yung pagkanta niya dahil titig na titig siya sakin and he was teary eyed. I was so touched and I approached him instantly and hugged him.

Jung Yong Hwa

Niyakap niya ako pagkatapos ko siyang kantahan. I would have been perfectly happy kung hindi siya umiiyak ngayon. Hindi ko maintindihan. I just missed her so much that I came all the way from seoul after asking for permission from her mom.

“Waeyo princess, waeyo?” I asked while hugging her back tightly.

Hindi siya nagsasalita.  Niyayakap niya lang ako ng mahigpit.  I couldn’t really understand but being the playful person that I am, I said

“Did you miss me that much jagiya? Tears of joy yan nu? Haha.. She hit my chest with her arms and I laughed even more. She was still sobbing a little pero tumawa din siya ng mahina.

“Don’t leave me come what may, okay?” sabi niya. I lifted her head and said,

“I am sure that I love you, more than anything else. During my earlier days in the industry, I was thinking of music alone and I thought that nothing would ever beat the joy of playing music. I thought that I wouldn’t ever find something as intoxicating as music but I was wrong. When you came into my life, I saw how beautiful and interesting life is. Even when you simply flip your hair, pout or raise your hands to slightly hit me catches my attention. When you were unconsciously lying in the hospital with your wounds and all, I felt like dying. Now that you’re in my arms, why would I want to let you go? Why would I leave you when all I want is to stay with you till the world meets its end?Just like the song that I just sang, I just wanna fly away with you” I sincerely said while looking at her straight in the eyes.

“What to say? I’m just so touched Yongie-ya. Thank you.” She said while smiling.

She looks so cute while smiling. I wanted to pinch her cheeks so much pero naunahan niya ako.

“Jeongmal gomawo Yong hwa-ya. Mianhae if I didn’t keep in touch for quite a long time. I tried so hard not to because I have so much fear in me. They are fears that I can’t tell you just yet but when the time comes, I’ll open up to you no matter how big the impact would be.” She said while pinching my cheeks, slightly smiling while still crying a bit.

“Ayos lang jagiya, hindi ko man naiintindihan, irerespeto ko nalang kung ano ang nasa isip mo.  Basta sa ngayon, Masaya na ulit ako na kasama at kayakap kita ngayon kahit  nagnonosebleed na ako sa kakaenglish mo,” sabi ko habang medyo natatawa. Gusto ko siyang pangitiin.

Gaya mg inaasahan ko, pinalo noya na naman ako ng braso niya tapos kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap sakin. I was thinking of hugging her again but then I ended up poking her waist. Nagulat siya tapos tumakbo. Hinabol ko naman siya.

“Stop it Yongie-ya!,”sumisigaw siya habang tumatakbo. We’re now circling her sala.

“Ayoko nga, wag kana kasi tumakbo, din a kita hahabulin.hahaha” ako.

“Pag tumigil ba ako, di mo na ako kikilitiin?” siya.

“Kikilitiin pa din.”hahaha.

Hanggang sa maabutan ko na siya. Malamang nahilo na siya sa kakaikot dito sa sala niya. Binuhat lko siya na parang pangnewly-wed at di sinasadyang nagkatitigan kami. Ang ganda niya talaga. I couldn’t help but look at her cherry-like lips. Wala siyang kagalaw-galaw. Papalapit na nang papalapit yung mukha ko sa kanya. Malapit na malapit na nang biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko. Panira talaga!

Jonghyun calling….

“Yeoboseyo. Ano yun Jonghyun?” ako.

“Hyung, nakita mo ba yung kapares ng medyas ko?”hahahahahaha.ang haba ng tawa ni Jonghyun.Inaasar na naman ako ng mga batang to.

“BAKIT KA TUMAWAG?” umaangil na talaga ako. Sobrang nakakaasar.

“Wala naman. Kinukumusta lang naming kayo ni Shin-hye noona.”hahahaha. Hindi sila apektado sa iritadong boses ko.

“Baka naistorbo natin ang mushy moments nila,” narinig ko pang sabi ni Jung Shin.

Suningit si Minhyuk.“Tama na yan mga boice, Hyung, mag enjoy nalang kayo diyan ni Shin hye noona. Ikumusta mo nalang kami at wag mong kalimutan, 3 days. Annyeong!” ni hindi na ako nakasagot at binabaan na ako ng phone. Lagot tong mga to sakin pagbalik ko sa dorm.