Mando quickly stashed a few things inside his belt as the rest of us prepared to leave the enclave. IG-11 was the first one to exit the room, soon followed by Greef and Cara. I was about to leave as well, but was stopped by the Armorer.

"Adalyn Varyk and Din Djarin," She said. I turned around and stood by the entrance of the room. Mando walked over to the Armorer. "You two.. be safe on your journey."

As a response, I gave her a reassuring nod. Mando took out his blaster and held it in his hand. He walked away from her, stopping next to me.

He comfortingly placed a hand on my right shoulder. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from revealing a smile.

Then shifting his head over towards the side, Mando responded, "Thank you."

🔹️🔹️🔹️

Mando and I quickly caught up with the rest of the group. Not long after, we reached the underground lava river where we found a boat stationed in front of us.

"This is the lava river." Greef announced, pointing at the river. We approached the boat and saw that there was a ferry droid who crewed it.

I observed it and sighed, "The ferry droid is fried."

"Yeah, but if we push the boat out, we can get it to float downstream." Greef replied, positioning himself to push the boat. He turned to Mando, "Come on..!"

"Looks old," Mando concluded. "Will it take the heat?"

Greef rolled his eyes as he struggled to push the boat downstream, "You got a better idea?"

"Guess not." Mando mumbled to himself.

He walked over to where Greef was and helped push the boat. Both were grunting and struggling to get it to budge as the rest of us watched in silence.

"Push!" Greef exclaimed. Mando stood back up and kicked the boat in frustration. Greef growled, "Come on, what're you doing?!"

"Let's try this." Mando grabbed a nearby pipe and placed it under the boat to try and push it out.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. I looked over to my right and saw the large blaster hanging over Cara's shoulders. I smirked and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Mind if I borrow that?"

Cara nodded in response and passed it over to me. It was a bit heavy, but I was able to manage its weight with one hand. I looked at the two men, who were clearly going nowhere with their attempts to move the boat. I placed a finger over the trigger and smirked.

"Out of the way, boys."

Greef and Mando both looked at me, quickly moving behind me. Greef exclaimed, "Oh--!"

I pulled the trigger and shot the lava to separate it from the boat. I smiled in victory as the boat slowly started moving downstream. I gave the blaster back to Cara.

"Wow, good job.." Greef huffed, breathlessly. Mando crossed his arms and rolled his head.

I walked over to him and stood up on my tippy-toes to reach about his height. I smirked, leaning over towards the side of his head. I whispered into where his ear would be.

"How's that for being soft?"

I swear I could've heard his breath hitch in his throat, but I just smirked it off. I placed a hand on his chestplate and gave it a small pat with a small wink.

IG-11 carefully warned everyone, "Watch your feet -- it's molten lava."

"No kidding." Cara scoffed as we all climbed aboard the boat.