🗝End - OFF TO A NEW START

J E N N I E

Weeks passed and I bid goodbye to everyone. I could still see them though..well, next year. Dad and Lisa came with me. I don't have any guardian anymore so he asked the high sorcerer's permission to come with me in the human world. For Lisa's case, she didn't have anyone to look after her in Parailla so dad and I decided to take her with us. We're sisters by heart now!

"What is this called again? Kopi?" She asked while curiously looking at the iced coffee I bought her. "Is this chocolate?" I took her for a walk and we had breakfast in a café called Pleasant Mornings.

I don't normally go to these places. I'd rather eat at seven eleven but I thought I should teach Lisa to go to different places too. She'd love these places. "It's coffee aaaand it's not chocolate. It tastes different from chocolate." She took a sip and widened her eyes. "You like it?"

"I LOVE it!" She took another sip and danced with her shoulders. "Let's go to this place more often." She said with a big smile on her face. I'm happy that you're happy again Lis. It's been almost a month since we came and she would always cry every night when she remembers what happened to Jungkook. "Thanks.. unnie."

"You're kidding me." She giggled and ate a slice of the cake. She never called me unnie once! Just right now! "What's with you today Lis?"

"I dunno. I just feel genuinely happy." I felt relieved and nodded. She would normally fake a smile when I ask her if she's okay. But I can really feel her happiness today. "You're my sister now, right? Get used to it."

My phone suddenly alarmed. "Shit. Class starts at ten. See you later Lisa!" I rushed out of the café and ran to my school. Unfortunately for me, dad wanted me to continue my classes. Mom- Well, Sihyeon lied and didn't really process the papers. That bitch.

"Jennie Kim, late." Mrs. Lee said while giving me a glare. "For the third time this week. Go sit at the back. This is the last time I'll consider it. You should be thankful that I'm being kind. You broke your foot because you fell off the stairs and I'm considering your reason for being absent for months."

"Thanks." That's the reason we can only come up with. Since my foot got injured when I faught Sihyeon, I have an excuse. I went to the back and sat near the window. "God help me with another shitty day." I took my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my gallery. "What the-" There were a lot of selfies of Taehyung. "When did he take these?" For some reason, I smiled looking at his pictures. "I miss you, dork."

"Ooohh.. We have a new student. Come in." Mrs. Lee said. "Everyone! Listen to your new classmate's introduction." I rolled my eyes and kept looking at Taehyung's pictures. Who cares about that new kid?

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taehyung imnida." Did I hear that right?! I quickly looked at him and covered my mouth. Is that my boyfriend, right there? What is he doing here?

"Welcome Taehyung. You can sit beside Park Riwon." THAT PARK RIWON THE PROFESSOR FUCKER?! I can't let him! She's a slut!

I was about to stand but he already sat beside her. That slut even smiled at him and guess what?! The dork smiled back! "That flirt.."

I couldn't take my eyes off them throughout the class. She's probably planning something nasty right now. I shall save what's mine from a bitch like her.

Taehyung suddenly leaned closer to her neck. "What the fuck?" I clearly saw her cocking her neck to the side. SHE'S LOVING IT! YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!! I formed my hands into fists and glared at them. What kind of girlfriend would like to see that?! "Are you seriously flirting with her? Can't you see me right here?"