Chapter 29: Rescue and Close

Third person Point of View

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hye Jin-imnida!" Hye Jin introduced herself to EXO, before bowing 90 degrees. EXO-K knew clearly who she was because they went to her high school for a short period of time, but EXO-M were blank as a page so it had to be done.

Eunmi stood beside Manager Hyung with arms folded across the chest and already she could feel that something was not right, like Hye Jin's being there disrupted the order of things and Eunmi did not like it. While standing there, she swore she could have seen Hye Jin smirk at her, so she closed her eyes and shook her head, before looking at Hye Jin again. She was not even looking to her direction. Aish, I'm going crazy... or am I just jealous to be imaging things right now? Eunmi asked herself.

After the small introductions, EXO officially welcomed Hye Jin as part of their crew and D.O cringed at the thought of her going to be with them for their weekend schedules. He did not know why exactly, but something about her annoyed him so much or more so, something about her made him wonder. Like he had known her before.

"Alright, kids! Let's get going," Manager Hyung said, clapping his hands together and walking over to the boys.

As the group was about to exit, someone tapped the back of Eunmi's shoulder, which startled her for a few moments. She turned around, curious to find out who the person was, and to her surprise, discovered that it was Bangtan's maknae, Jungkook. Her eyes widened, mostly shocked at the fact that he even remembered her, but nevertheless she was glad that he did.

"Jungkook?"

"You're the fan from yesterday, right?" he asked her.

"Yeah," Eunmi replied, trying to contain her giggles.

"I was going to ask your name, but you left so soon yesterday and I wasn't able to."

"Oh, really? Well uh... It's um... Eunmi. My name's Eunmi," she told him, stuttering quite a bit, before unknowingly places her stranded her behind her ear.

"That's a nice name," Jungkook complimented, smiling at her. "Wanna stay for our performance?"

"Oh, I know this is the second time, but really I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just that we're leaving now," she said, biting her bottom lip afterwards.

"Timing, right?" he chuckled. "Um... do you have a phone? Do you just want to give me your number?"

That was it. Eunmi was not of Earth any longer the moments those words escaped Jungkook's lips. She was not sure if she even heard him right because her 'feels' began arising the moment he asked if she possessed a phone. Eunmi tried as hard as she could to supress the squeals that she wanted so bad to release. Then again, it was very difficult because not only did her Bangtan bias talk to her, but asked for her number!

She was dead. She could not even. She was unable to even.

Right when EXO was about to step foot outside the venue, D.O turned around only to find that Eunmi was not following them. He looked around and when his eyes scanned her standing and talking with Jungkook, he immediately took a step towards their direction. However, he thought about Eunmi and how she did not like it when he interfered between her and her bias groups, making him halt in his tracks.

D.O decided to stay put, no matter how hard it was for him to watch Eunmi talking with Jungkook. But, this decision did not last long as when he overheard her saying the first few digits of her phone number to him, D.O quickly walked over and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, before dragging her away.

"We really need to go, Eunmi-ah," he told her, hoping that she would buy his lie.

Eunmi was about to believe him when Hye Jin walked up to the two and crossing her arms on her chest. She examined the look on D.O's face, which looked the same as when he lied while they were still in middle school. She plastered a fake smile on her face and turned to D.O.