Chapter 27: Fan-girl mode

Third person Point of View

Cause your body goes boom bara boom.

Eunmi could not help but feel super excited in actually being backstage at Inkigayo, and not just at the dressing room, like the other times she had come with EXO. Watching and hearing Boyfriend live made her 'feels' hyped up and she cannot wait until they finish their performance so that she could go and, maybe, talk with them.

Finally, after Boyfriend's performance, they headed down backstage and immediately their staff went to them; wiping sweats off their foreheads and everything. Before the group could even go back to their dressing room, Eunmi had swarmed to them like an insect and she stood in front of the group, with a big smile on her face.

"Uh, hi?" leader, Donghyun, asked.

"OMG YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING," Eunmi replied.

"Thank you," Hyunseong chuckled.

"Are you a fan of ours?" Jeongmin asked her.

"Heck, yeah! Your Witch comeback is my favourite so far, topping over Janus. I think the strong image concept suits you guys more," she told them.

"Really? Hm," Minwoo asked, thinking about what she said.

Eunmi was feeling over the moon just by talking with the members. She then turned to the Jo twins and her smile plastered once again, jaw hurting, but she did not care at that moment. Only looking at her bias, Kwangmin, made her 'feels' go bizarre and her heart pounded so fast that she could literally feel it through her chest.

"Can I take a photo with you?" she asked Kwangmin.

"Seems like you're the twin she likes," Youngmin told his brother, a grin on his face.

"Yeah, sure," Kwangmin happily replied.

Quickly, Eunmi stood beside Kwangmin and took out her phone from the pocket of her coat. When she was unlocking her device, Kwangmin saw that her wallpaper was of D.O and all he could do was laugh ever so quietly to himself, thinking how adorable she was. Finally, Eunmi got the phone camera ready and they both posed for the selfie.

Before they took the photo, Kwangmin saw that EXO was looking at them and so, what he thought before was right; Eunmi was somewhat and somehow special to them. So, as Eunmi was about the press the button, he kissed her cheek and the photo she took was of Kwangmin kissing her cheek, while she was smiling widely.

Of course, she was surprised and so was Boyfriend and EXO. Eunmi blinked her eyes a couple of times, before turning her head to face Kwangmin, who was triumphantly smiling to himself at what he did. As much as she wanted to fan-girl because of what he did, she was mostly confused on why he did what he just did.

"W-Why--"

"You're too cute," Kwangmin chuckled. "We'll see you next time, okay?"

With that, the group left as they waved their hands at her. EXO immediately approached her, with D.O and Baekhyun getting there first. D.O only looked at her with narrowed eyes and his arms were folded across his chest, as if indicating 'what was all that about'. Eunmi bit her lip and looked at the ground, while her cheeks began to blush and she did not even know why.

"Yah! We were gone three minutes and already you're flirting with other groups," D.O told her.

"Flirting?! Well, excuse you. He was the one who kissed my cheek!" she said.