Chapter 52: Jump

Eunmi's Point of View

Was everything just a lie? Maybe D.O didn't really love me as well. Maybe it was just an act of fan service. At this point, I didn't even know what was real anymore.

I didn't know where to go. Obviously I wasn't going back to the house because my mother was there. No way in hell was I going back to EXO's dorm. My best friend didn't even live in the country anymore, so that was out of the question. There was only one place left...

Bangtan's dorm.

I sniffed and wiped the remaining tears from my eyes and took out my phone from my pocket. Scrolling through the contact list, I found Jungkook's number and pressed the call button.

It was ringing for a long time that I thought he wouldn't answer, but finally he did.

"Eunmi, what's up?" the joyous tone of his voice sounded happy to get a call from me.

"Hey. If you don't mind me asking, where's your dorm?" I asked innocently.

"We've known each other for months and not once you've asked. There's something wrong, isn't there?"

I hated how in a short time he already knew me so well. Most times, I couldn't even fake an emotion or a smile because he would know I'd be lying about what I was truly feeling.

His question caused me to cry all over again and I knew he could hear me. I wouldn't be able to hide it even if I wanted to. He sounded like he was moving around from the other side of the line before speaking again.

"Eunmi, tell me where you are. I'll come and get you," he worriedly said.

"Myeongdong, at the shopping outlets," I replied.

"Okay, just stay there."

After that, he hung up the phone and I proceeded to sit on the bench across from where I stood.

Great. How was I supposed to go back to school tomorrow feeling like a pile of sh*t? I definitely wasn't ready to face all their death glares again, now that I was at my weakest right now.

-

Jungkook took me to their dorm and the rest of the guys were really welcoming and supportive. They each gave me long hugs, especially Jimin. His was really long, not to mention his hug was also tight, I felt like jelly.

"Yah, you're gonna crush her," Suga told the boy, removing him from me.

Jimin pulled away and chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry."

"Anyway," Kook began, rolling his eyes at the others, and then turning to me. "If you're okay with it, do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"Tell us," V nodded at me.

"No, just me," Jungkook told him.

"Why?" V whined.

"Because I'm her friend."

"We're her friends, too!" V pouted.

I looked at them back and forth as they argued. As much as I wanted to bawl my eyes out while eating a bajillion sweets to help calm me, I couldn't help but smile at how dorky these boys were.

"Guys," I said, but they didn't hear me. "Guys... GUYS!"

They all turned to look at me and the two boys quieted down.

"I'll just tell all of you, alright?" I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Told you," I heard V whisper to Kook.