Accepting

~Y/N POV~

A full day passes since Yoongi told me I have seven hybrid mates but not just any hybrids but them pacifically, they are the mates that I have. I was shocked but very pleased because I like them and I felt like I just clicked with them right away so I guess the whole mate thing explains it all.

I went from travelling the world with Mr Lee feeling alone with only one person to really interact with and now I have seven people that seem like they would be willing to do anything for me. Hell they spent years looking for myself and Mr Lee and it was truly touching to know that. I knew something was missing within myself I felt it for years but now I know I have hidden memories somewhere that could open back up again was really good to know. I just cant wait until that day I can start remembering things with them.

The day past by very quickly today mostly I've been quiet but that's because I've been watching all the boys interact with one another and just secretly hoping this could be a way something clicks in my mind. Like to jog a memory that I so desperately want to remember.

Because I have been quiet I was asked several times through out the day if I was okay and I am, I'm very happy despite the loss of Mr Lee, it's just my mind has been buzzing all day. I love just watching the boys talking with one another.  The way they joke around and make fun of one another and Jins constant scolding of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook just makes it so much more funnier. I actually wanted to join in with them. Something within myself telling me it's al normal with a sense of familiarity to it all. It was like a place of stability, instead of moving around a lot. This place you could call home.

I lay happily in my bed just thinking about it, thinking about it all. That's all I really do is think I'm surprised I haven't had a headache yet.

There was a knock on my door, it was quiet and soft yet it was audible.

"Come in."

I answered and the door opened to reveal Hoseok smiling widely at me and stepping in closing the door quietly behind him and walking to my bed as I sit up.

"I just wanted to come in and check on you. You've been very quiet today and we've been worried." Hoseok

He sits down slowly yet carefully as if I could tell him not to sit on my bed with me but I don't mind in the slightest. He could get into my bed with me and sleep next to me for all I care. I feel that comfortable with him, with all of them.

"I'm fine just been thinking a lot about yesterday."

"Ah, about the mates thing right?" Hoseok

I was taken back how he knew exactly what I would be thinking about but I nod shyly and started to fiddle with my fingers on my lap. Hoseok chuckles a little bit and scoots closer to me.

"I've been watching you all today because I was hoping something would jog so much as a memory with at least one of you but I've had nothing so far."

Hoseok frowns in concern and  leans over to me a little more closer and places on hand on top of mine.

"Don't force yourself though. It'll come with time. " Hoseok

I nod knowing that he's right. There was that constant tingling from his hand touching mine it was nice and gave me a sense a warmth. I looked at Hoseok and he was just watching our hands together with the tingling feeling and a wide grin spread across his face. He must be feeling that too.

"Can you feel that tingling feeling too?"

Hoseok nods slowly and removes his sights from our hands to meet my eyes.