Together again

~Y/N POV~

I was in complete darkness, within myself. I was scared to open my eyes to realise the harsh reality. My head was pounding so hard, probably because of the crying I had done. I just hope when I open my eyes, all of that had been another nightmare and it'll all go away. Maybe I was crying in my sleep, there's only one way to find out. I have to open my eyes to see where I am because I don't smell my usual lavender scented candles that I have in my room that usually welcome my nose with the beautiful smell. All I smell right now is vanilla, so I have a strong feeling I'm not in my room. Well here goes nothing, 1....2....3.

I throw open my eyes to take in my surroundings. I most definitely am not in my own bedroom. The bedroom I'm in is pretty with a calm relaxing light grey painted on the wall and a gorgeous chandelier above me.

 The bedroom I'm in is pretty with a calm relaxing light grey painted on the wall and a gorgeous chandelier above me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My tears come crashing down on me on the realisation, that what happened yesterday was real.

Wait! A thought popped into my mind. What happened to Mr Lees body? Where am I ? Who else was there with me?

I threw my body off the bed, only to land on the floor with a thud instead of landing in my feet as planned. Ouch, that did hurt. I took a grip of my ankle and started rubbing. My eyes darted to the bedroom door when I heard multiple footsteps running like a heard of elephants in the hallway. There was whispering on the other side before the door knob turned "I'll go in first, the rest of you stay here, we don't want to overwhelm her." The doorknob moved slightly but a second voice interrupted "aw hyung! I want to see her too. She needs cuddles. Let me in too" there was a sound of a smack followed by a loud "OW!" It was more like a shout than a whisper. "Listen to Namjoon. He's right she'll need a little space and I'm sure knowing y/n she'll have questions" I frowned at the third voice. Knowing me I don't recognise their voices. They all sound like men and as far as I can tell there's 3 of them. The door knob starts to turn again but this time there's no stopping. I start move to backwards while still sitting on the ground, I keep going back until my back hits the small dresser unit behind me. I pull my knees up to my chest and keep my eyes on the door, not sure who's going to come through the door.

The door opens slightly and a body slips through the gap on the door and turns his back to me to close the door behind him. He started to turn slowly towards me, I think he didn't want to move to fast in case he scared me.

Once he fully turned towards me, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was beautiful.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.