04

"Mi casa es su casa." you groaned you swung the door of your home open. Katsuki's eyes roamed around the interior of your apartment and he can't believe that it was cleaner than he thought it would be.

At first he thought that you lived in a rundown apartment complex but he never knew you would actually afford a home that big. Well, you did actually worked your ass off for it, after all.

"For starters, I only have one bedroom. So it's either you take the sofa, or you sleep on the floor." you said as you kicked the door close and the locks automatically locked the door, "Because there is no way in bloody hell I'm going to let a hero go near my bed. I don't trust you not to stab me in my sleep."

Katsuki's eyebrows clashed together as an angry vein popped on Katsuki's temples, "Hah? I should be the one saying that, you fucker!" he hissed as his arms crossed together.

"M'kay, fair enough. So, let's go down to business." you shrugged as you went inside your room to get something from the large drawers. Katsuki followed you silently, eyes still wandering as he took note of how your apartment looks like.

You pulled your extra futtons and picked out the thickest one for Katsuki. You then grabbed a few clothes for guys and handed them to Katsuki which made him glare at you, "What? They're not used, dumbass! I keep clothes like that for disguise." you reasoned, trying to wipe that malicious look from his face.

Of course you'd need to disguise yourself whenever you go out. No one will ever want a villain with a lot of criminal records, often the headlines of news, and a well known villain to go out on the streets.

It'll be troublesome if you just wanted to go for a walk in the mall and heroes will just assume that you're planning to attack people and actually arrest you for strolling, right?

"Tsk." Katsuki could only click his tongue as he grabbed the things you handed him. You rolled your eyes upwards as you were feeling kinda ticked off by his rude behavior towards you, "What a brat."

You tried to shrug it off and took a spare laptop on your desk and followed Katsuki back to your living room. After gesturing that he should take a seat on the couch, you began to tap the keyboard of your laptop.

After waiting a few moments, you finally showed Katsuki what you've been looking up to in your laptop, "Okay, Bakugou. If you want to catch your culprits, we need to ask some people I know."

Katsuki immediately recognized the images of people in the screen. They were bunch of famous villains in Japan. He knew about them since he was the one who put them in jail. He harshly closed the laptop as he clenched his jaws in disagreement, "Hell nah. I ain't dealing with these bunch of lowlifes again."

Fuck. You can't help yourself but to be pissed. You grabbed Katsuki by his collar and he wasn't also backing down and he also did the same to you.

"Okay listen here, you little runt. I'm trying my best not to fucking hit you in the face so, you better be in your best fucking behavior before I bash your head on the fucking ground until you look like a deflated cushion, do you hear me?" you threatened Katsuki as you were already going to bore holes in his face.

Katsuki let out a scoff as he made a challenging grin to piss you off even more, "Try me, (y/n)." his hands were emitting tiny explosions, ready to come at you anytime.

God, if you're trying to test my patience, now is not a good time. I might kill this idiot!

You sighed in defeat, pushing Katsuki away from you while you began to pinch the bridge of your nose in frustration. Katsuki is both stupidly intelligent and stubborn. You just knew that you can't make him go with the flow just like what you wanted to and that pisses you off — BIGTIME.