03

to let Katsuki drive was a bad idea.

Your hands flew into your mouth, almost spitting a gag, while you sent him a glare from the backseat, "Fuck, Bakugou! This is hardly following traffic regulation!-"

He was driving too fast even though no one is chasing after them anymore — more like you cleared the coast for Katsuki but still, he is still panicky and he looked like he was in a hurry.

"I...you ARE a villain! That should be the least thing you're going to mind, goddammit!" Katsuki yanked the steering wheel, sending the car spinning in an empty parking lot. When Katsuki turned his head in the backseat where you were sitting with eyes blazing with rage, you almost shrank back.

"We're both on the run from the police, I don't trust your evil ass not to stab me in the back either literally or figuratively, and I am this fucking close in losing my temper." he hissed as he held his hands up, his thumb and index finger almost touching, "So if you spit that gag one more time, I will pull up in the next store we pass and buy something that can really shut you up. You understood, wings?"

You let your unmasked eyes narrowed at him, resisting the urge to headlock Katsuki, "Oho, why don't you come back here and try me?"

////

Your eyes immediately widened as you soon realized where Katsuki was heading, "YO, YO, WAIT, YOU CAN'T!" you stood from your seat at reach for the steering wheel, yanking it so that the car goes in the different way.

Katsuki was heading to his home. You knew that this was the way to his house since you already attacked him once in his home last April Fools.

Katsuki yanked it back again towards the direction where he intended to go, "shut up!" he retorts with full aggression. 

"Okay, listen you dumbass. The popos aren't that stupid! There might be battalions of police already waiting at the doorstep of your home and they are fucking ready to jump at you anytime!" you said in distress as you yanked the steering wheel again.

"If you're worried about your things in your house, I can buy you new ones. I fucking told you I will help you, aight? I can provide you anything you wanted! Just don't be fucking reckless or you'll get both of our asses kicked!" you argued in a hush tone. Your eyebrows crinkling together in frustration, "Do you want to get caught that badly?!"

You are able to collect thousands of money from just being a villain. It doesn't require robbing a bank to get filthy rich after all. You worked for bigshots in the underground and you get paid for it. No one can underestimate your intellegence and power when it comes to these things.

In the world of villains, you were a prodigy. Despite the fact that you're a lone wolf and never actually joined organizations like League of Villains or other groups of villains, you were able to carve your name in people's heart.

(y/n), one of the most dangerous criminals in Japan.

In the age of 17, you already took down heroes from Kobe.

In the age of 18, you successfully made your name famous among the headlines of Japan.

In the age of 19, you had already took the mafia bosses down that led large groups from all over Japan.

20, you successfully ruled one of Japan's division by beating one of the turf's boss.

And the list goes on.