"I don't have one because no one loves me!" Jungkook yelled, causing more heads to turn. "You're always with Namjoon! Mother is either busy asking Eros to cause some mischief with or having affairs. And Eros is so obedient that he always does what mother tells him or he's with Yoongi sometimes. Yoongi is the only one who spends time with me even though we're always causing mischief. Nobody else loves me." Jungkook said as a few tears slipped out from his eyes.

Though no one was aware of what going on, the customers in the store couldn't help, but stare at Jungkook and watched as he cried ever so beautifully. Never had they seen someone cry and look beautiful at the same time.

"Maybe if you would stop causing mischief and search for love, you'd have a love life," Seokjin said while glaring at his younger brother.

"Silly," Jungkook laughed through tearful eyes. "You don't search for love. It's supposed to come to you."

"Whatever," Seokjin said before walking out of the store.

Jungkook wiped away his tears and ignored the customers' stares. Not caring that they had witnessed the scene before them, Jungkook did as his mother told him and helped any customer that needed assistance.

The rest of the day, Jungkook remained in a gloomy mood, that he couldn't wait until closing time, so he could get home and collapse onto Yoongi's bed and cry about his day to him.

The bell of the store suddenly rang as someone walked in, pulling Jungkook out of his thoughts. There was no one in the store, but him, not until a customer walked in.

"I need a gift for my twin sister." A tall male with dark hair and dark eyes said as he came up to the counter.

Jungkook immediately recognized him as the son of Poseidon. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes, now can you please help me find a gift for Jennie. I'm going to be late."

Jungkook didn't ask Taehyung what he would be late for. Instead, he took him to a section of the small artifact store and showed him the artifacts that were displayed. "These are some that my mom showed me. She said these attract a lot of young girls."

"Which one would you recommend for Jennie?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know."

"Then why are you working at your mom's artifact store if you don't know. You're the son of Aphrodite, you should know about this stuff." Taehyung said.

Jungkook scoffed. "I'm only working here as a punishment, but in two months I'll be back on Mount Olympus causing mischief again."

"Glad I don't live up there and instead spend most of my time living underwater instead," Taehyung said with a roll of his eyes. "Anyways, I'm going to be late, so quickly choose something for me."

Jungkook picked up the first thing his hand touched and handed it to Taehyung. "Here, I'm sure Jennie would love it." He sarcastically said.

Taehyung ignored him and paid him with human currency in exact change before turning to leave. Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked out of the store before realizing that it was closing time and it was time to go home.

He locked up the store just how his mother had shown him before being startled by Yoongi.

"Hi Kook," Yoongi said as he stood behind Jungkook. "I heard from Seokjin that you had a bad day."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He told you?"

Yoongi nodded. "He also told me how I shouldn't be hanging out with you very often because you're always getting me in trouble."

"But you still hang out with me anyways and you waited for me today, on my first day at a job," Jungkook said.

"Well, even though you like to cause mischief with me and drag me into things, I can't help, but always be there with you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"I always get you into trouble, and yet you stay with me. You always worry about getting caught, but you stay." Jungkook said as they began to walk through the streets.

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know, I just feel like I have to. Your mother and my father are always causing mischief together, so it would just make sense for me to accompany you wherever you go."

"But that's just our parents. I want to know the real reason why you always follow me around and always stay with me despite all the trouble and mischief I get you into."

"Well..." Yoongi stopped walking as they stood by a tree. He made sure no one was looking before summoning a cloud from the sky. "I stayed with you because you need someone to love you. You cause mischief because you don't feel loved, but I love you." Yoongi said. Smiling, he took Jungkook's hand and helped him up on the cloud, and together they made it up to the sky where Mount Olympus was at.

"I love you too, Yoongi," Jungkook said as he hugged the older after they got off the cloud.

Yoongi hugged his uncle back rubbing his back to comfort him. Jungkook was glad to have someone like Yoongi, even if he always caused him to get in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book reached #37 in Eros already ahhhh thank you so much

Cursed  | Taekook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें