Chapter 2: These Noises May Startle Your Day Dreams

Start from the beginning

Get a hold of yourself Zoey.

It's just Kellin.

The lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens.

With the beautiful, green eyes.

And gorgeous smile.

The one that talked to you.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? 

Vic let me down and me and Kenzie made our way out onto the bus. We had to sign a few autographs and take pictures on the way, but we managed to get in there before the guys came out and got attacked by the fans.

"If I were them, I'd be scared of getting kidnapped or raped right there. Those fan girls are crazy." Kenzie said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, but it's the life they live. I'm just glad we're not out there in it." I said, laughing as I reached into the fridge to get a drink. I handed Kenzie a soda and sat down next to her.

"So, should I wear the same thing for when Sleeping with Sirens perform?" I asked her, sipping on my drink.

She knows I talked to Kellin, but she doesn't know how obsessed I am with him, so to speak.

"I think it suits you. You'll be fine" Kenzie said as she looked me up and down.

"Are you trying to impress someone?" she said, winking at me and laughing. "Like Kellin, maybe?"

I know I blushed at that one.

"oooohh Zoey has a crush!" she said as she threw a pillow at me.

"Kenzie, shut up!" I managed to say while laughing and jumping on her.

"So it's true? I knew it!" She threw another pillow at me as I tried to keep her mouth closed with my hand.

Okay, so maybe I do. I got up and rolled my eyes at her, holding back a smile as I did it.

"Bitch."

"Skank." She threw another pillow at me.

Oh how I love my sister.

I walked back into the bathroom and studied myself in the mirror. Maybe I was just psyching myself up for no reason. I mean, why was I so worried about what I looked like right now?

I had on a black Pierce the Veil tank top with the pink skinny jeans that Kenzie told me to wear and my black toms. My hair was tossed and wavy and my make up was still decent. My arms were loaded with wristbands; 3 of them happening to be Sleeping with Sirens wrist bands. Would he notice if I saw him? Oh gosh.

GET A GRIP.

Just because Kellin Quinn is going to be performing doesn't mean anything.

But what about what he said last summer at Warped?

"It was nice to meet you, Ms. Zoey. I hope I may have the pleasure of meeting you again."

Calm down.

Ugh, I need a drink.

I brushed my hair back and walked out of the bathroom.

________________________________________________________

I proceeded to the kitchen to grab a wine-cooler out of the fridge. Kenzie was on her phone and Tony and Vic were back on the bus.

"Has the crowd died down any yet?" I asked, sitting back down beside Kenzie, elbowing her as I did it.

"Hey!" she said, still paying attention to her phone.

Tony let out a small laugh. "Yeah, a little bit. They're all excited because Sleeping with Sirens will be here soon so most of the crowd went to get good spots." Tony said as he took a sip from my drink.