Game night (1 of many)

So this is game night, part one, there's prolly gonna be a lot of game night ones, but they prolly wont be connected, :)

Game night at avengers tower. 

It was game night at avengers tower. but this was no ordinary game night, no! this was tournament night. and things get heated. everyone had to Participate. Everyone congregated in the common room. game faces on...This. was. war. 

Laughter boomed from the common room. Tony and Steve were aggressively playing bop it. staring angrily into each other's eyes. This was the final round. Whoever won this round was the official bop it master of Avengers tower. 

Bop it!

Pull it!

Twist it!

bop it!

bop it!

Oh! Sorry! looks like you couldn't bop outta this one! 

"SHIT!" Steve yelled. 

"Language!" Tony yelled. Everyone surrounded Tony. Steve huffed and patted Tony on the back before taking a sip from his beer. 

"You know cap, you cant drink away your sorrows?" Tony mocked. 

Silence. But it wasn't because of the comment. Natasha walked in. Holding twister. 

"Hey boys." She said. Very casually. Everyone looked at her terrified. 

"I would like to challenge the new guy." She stared at Peter. Peter gulped. 

"Wh- Wh- I Uh, sure?" Peter stammered. He didn't want to admit it. But he was terrified of Natasha. Everyone was quiet. Natasha didn't play games when it came to twister. (No pun intended)

Peter helped her lay it out. Clint grabbed the spinner. 

"Alright guys, Uh, Good luck Pete." He said. They stood opposite sides of the tarp. 

Right foot red nat. She stepped. 

Left foot blue Pete

Right hand yellow

right foot yellow

and so on. 20 minutes later, Peter and Nat were now tangled up, 

Nat standing on one foot and one hand-stretched over the mat balanced over peter, who was in a backbend of sorts with one hand barely holding onto the tarp. 

"Right hand-floating Natasha", Clint said. 

Nat fell. Everyone started clapping, cheering, and freaking out. Peter stood up with a dazed look on her face. 

"Does this mean I'm moving onto the next round or?" He asked. Everyone was cheering still. 

"Whats going on?!" He asked. 

Nat brushed herself off and extended her hand to Peter. He shook it. She folded the mat and put it away. She sat on the couch and pouted. Steve, Tony, and Clint pulled Peter to the side. 

"How?" Steve asked. He was dazed. 

"What do you mean?" Peter asked. He was very very confused. 

"Nobody has ever beaten her at twister. ever." Clint said, kinda panicking. 

Peter let a sly smile crawl across his face. He let out a chuckle, and held up his hands, and wiggled his fingers. Tony let out a sigh.   

"My God, Pete, you son of a gun." He laughed

"Sticky fingers." Peter laughed. 

Everyone clapped him on the back and led him back into the room, where Nat and Bruce were setting up uno. 

"Careful kid!" Nat yelled out. "This one I'm winning for sure!" peter shook her hand. This was gonna be a great night.

Hope u enjoyed! Add req, please!!!!!!!!!

-Isabelle