Chapter 15

Once we all got back to the fortress we went to our rooms to get ready for the party. I was planning on wearing my usual black jeans with a black tank top since it will be only my girls, Angela, Milie and the boys without Diavolo because he had to go back to the Devildom, but Jackie almost killed me and ran off to her room.
-Um where did she ran off to?
-She probably went to her closet to find you something to wear.- Anne said to me while putting her makeup on, and really Jackie came back with long black dress with spaghetti straps and a cut that reaches almost too high up my right thigh, and some black heals to match it.
-Noooo way I will wear that.
-Why not? Its black since that’s the only color you wear, and everyone is dressing nicely... even the boys.- I rolled my eyes at Jackie.
-Fine. But I want to fix it a bit can I?- She sighed.
-Ok sure.- I cut the dress so it reaches a little bit above my knees and I left the cut there since she would kill me if I didn't, and I paired it with knee length flat boots since I am not really good at walking in heals. I put it on and all six of them screamed when they saw me…
-YOU LOOK SO SEXY!!!- Angela yelled to me. Oh I forgot to mention that her hair changed to orange and Millie’s to purple with white ends when they changed in their new demon forms... she looks even scarier than before.
-Oh quit it, I look sexy either way.- I laughed and they joined me.
-Okaaaay so are we going to get this party started or not?- Anne said after putting her makeup for an hour...
-Well if you haven't been putting your makeup so long we would start it earlier.- Sarah commented and Anne gave her a death stare.
-Oooookay lets go before these two kill each other.- Lana said and we all went down to the training room that we decorated to be a ballroom.
Lucifer P.O.V.
We have been waiting for girls to join us for about 30 minutes and I can see my brothers are getting inpatient. I didn't miss how much my brothers are interested in Maria's friends. They are literally matching with them for fucks sake and I am glad my brothers found their soul mates, but isn't mine hard to get?
I was so caught up in my thoughts that I haven't noticed girls getting down the stairs at first, until I heard my brothers gasp and I can see why. All of the girls were looking amazing. Maria was the last one to come in the room and her appearance took my breath away. She wasn't in her tight jeans and tank top as usual, she was wearing a short black dress with a cut that was too high up her thigh. I went to give her my hand at the bottom of the stairs and she took it.
-What’s with fancy dress pup?
-Well Jackie wouldn't let me come if I haven't put it on... It doesn't look like me does it?- O made a mental reminder to thank Jackie for this.
-No it doesn't. But you should dress like this more. It looks good on you.- She blushed and looked away to hide it.
-Thank you Lucy.- I smiled and leaded her to the dance floor.
Maria P.O.V.
We were all dancing and talking through the night. I was standing on top of the stairs looking at everyone. I am so glad my friends found their soul mates. It’s not hard to see how they match perfectly with each other, and I match with mine as well...
I went to my room and I was standing on the balcony thinking. Its time I let go of my past and tell Lucifer how I really feel about him. He saved my life today and he ripped Nick’s heart out, literally. I heard my door open and close and I knew it was him.
-My brothers left with your friends to their rooms.- I laughed.
-As expected.- I turned around to see Lucifer was holding one hand behind his back.
-Lucy? What are you hiding from me?
-Close your eyes pup.- I did as he said waiting, what could it be?
I felt him move behind me and then I felt a little piece of jewelry land on my chest. I opened my eyes to look at it. It was a glass ball with something blue in it, and it was shining.
-Lucy, oh my... Thank you it’s beautiful, but what is this that shines inside?
-It’s a peace of my magic, so I can always be next to you...- He came closer to me and kissed me and I kissed him back.
He pulled away and looked me deep in my eyes…
-Maria I don't know if you feel the same about me but... the first time I saw you I felt like something is drawing me to you... and the more I got to know you, the more I fell for you...
-Lucy I... The first time I saw you I tough you were a total jerk but something was telling me I was wrong and... The more I hang out around you the harder it was getting for me to deny that I have fell for you... I promised to myself that I will never let a man get close to me again after Nick did but... You are different, I know it. You literally pulled his heart out for fucks sake...- He laughed and oh my that smile...
-So what’s it’s going to be? Will you let me in or not?
-Why don't you find out yourself?- I raised an eyebrow and his lips curved into a smirk.
*WARNNING NSFW/SMUT COMMING YOUR WAY. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE DON'T READ IT, IT WONT AFFECT YOU ON FURTHER STORYLINE*
Lucifer pulled me closer to him and kissed me. At first the kiss was slow and sweet but then he bit my lip asking for entrance and I gladly opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to meet with mine. His went to my back finding the zipper on the dress. I sighed heavily when he pulled the zipper down revealing my back to the cold air on the balcony. He broke the kiss to look me in the eyes while removing one strap from my shoulder, and then the other one as well. The dress fell down and it creased around my feet. He looked at my body up and down…
-This is even better than I have imagined…- Not losing another second he undid my bra.
-And what have you imagined?- I asked while raising one eyebrow and he smirked at me, his eyes were full of hunger.
Lucifer once again lifted me up to kiss me widely while going inside and slamming the door with his foot. He pressed me against the wall putting my hands above my hand. I lifted one finger and locked the door with magic.
-We don’t need anyone interrupting us do we?- I said and his lips curled up in a smile before he started kissing my neck and going down to my breasts. I sighed heavily and put my hands in his hair moaning softly and he growled.
-I think I won’t be able to do this gently Maria.
-Good, because I don’t want you to be gentle.- I said between moans.
He put me down so I could unbutton his pants and shirt while he ripped off my panties.
-It’s not fair that you get to keep this.-I said while pulling down his pants revealing his big erection. He quickly removed his boxers and I had only few seconds to admire his naked body before he lifted me up again and pressed me against the wall. I put my legs around his waist.
I closed my eyes and sighed loudly when I felt him go inside me totally filling my core. I opened my eyes just to meet with his red ones full of hunger staring back at mine while moving slowly. My intermittent breath was filling the silence in the room until I came to my finish.
Lucifer kissed me again spreading my legs even more to stop me from screaming so the whole fortress wouldn’t hear us. I felt his muscles tense up while he was starting to move slowly until he stopped moving filling my insides
Lucifer broke the kiss to carry me to the bed.
-Did I hurt you pup?- His voice was husky when he climbed above me with his hands next to my shoulders.
-Far away from that Lucy.- He smiled at me and kissed me. I flipped us over so I was on top now.
-Are you ready to do it gently now.- A devilish smirk formed on his lips and he nodded…
We were laying naked on my bed and I was following the lines of his abs with my fingers.
-Lucy, you know that if you hurt me after this, and by hurt I mean cheat on me or something like that, I will literally cut off your balls and make you choke with them, right?- I said while lifting myself on one elbow so I could look him in the eyes.
-I won’t do it pup, don’t worry. But I will keep in mind that I should get in a fight with you. I love my balls too much to lose them.-He said and kissed my forehead.
-I know, I love them too.- He smirked at me and pulled me in a kiss.
*END OF NSFW/SMUT*
When I woke up Lucifer was still asleep. I slowly pulled away from his hug and went to take a shower. I let warm water flow down my body while thinking... Why didn't I do this earlier... Why didn't I just tell him how I felt before when it was obvious that he felt the same? “Because you have trust issues dummy” oh shut up... It’s not my fault that Nick betrayed me. I heard a door click and that pulled me out of my thoughts. I peeked my head out of the shower to see Lucy brushing his teeth.
-Hey I didn't know you were awake.
-Ah good morning pup. Yeah the water woke me up so I came to wash my teeth before you finish showering.
-Oh so it’s going to be like this from now on? I will always have a demon attached to my hip?- I smiled and he gave me a dead stare.
-Not any demon, the best of seven brothers and the best looking one.- He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and went back to finish showering.
When I got out Lucifer went to take a shower as well and I put on a black shorts and one of his shirts that was too big on me. I went to the sink to wash my teeth and when I looked at the mirror I saw I had hickeys and bites all over the right side of my neck.
-LUCIFER!!!!!
-WHAT? WHATS WRONG?- He peeked his head from the shower.
-HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO HIDE THIS?!- I pointed to my neck and he laughed at me… The nerve this bitch has...
-Just don't, who cares?
-If any of my friends or your brothers says a thing to me about it...
-They won’t I'll shut them up. Don't worry so much pup.- He winked at me and went back to the shower. Again, the nerve this bitch has...
When we finished showering we went down to see everyone was already at the table.
-Goodmor- WOAAAH... I see someone had fun last night hehe.- Anne said to me and I blushed.
-Quit it okay? I have fae hearing but I didn't need it to hear all 12 of you last night so shut the fuck up.- they all stopped laughing and continued eating while blushing... well except Asmo and Anne, they smiled at each other and then kissed.
I took a cup of coffee and sat down, and Lucifer sat next to me.
-Agh I hate to say this but... as much as I love spending time with all of you... Angela, Milie we should be getting back to human world soon.
-What why?- Lucifer, Beel and Belphie said at the same time.
-Because, we can't just vanish like that. People will start asking questions and investigating and they will probably find out we just vanished and that’s not good...
-Yeah and we have to be here if someone needs our help...- Jackie said with a sad expression.
-But you can come to Devildom from time to time, and we can come here or in the human world as well right?- Levi asked and he also looked very sad.
-Yes we can but we can't just go to Devildom with you Levi.- Lana said and Levi hugged her.
-Guys we are not dying, we will be able to see each other don't worry.
-Yeah I hope so...- Lucifer said to me and kissed my forehead.
-Also we can stay here for a couple more days right Jackie?- I asked her and she nodded.
-Absolutely, you are more than welcome.- I smiled, well at least we don't have to say goodbye for a bit more...