Chapter 5

When we had lunch we decided to chill in my living room for a bit. We were just sitting in silence and were on our phones when suddenly Angela started speaking
-Okay, you are awfully quiet right now, what's bothering you Maria?- Angela said while putting her phone down.
-Yeah I agree, you said about five words since we came back here, what's wrong?- I sighed, they know me too well
-Well those seven guys…
-Yeah??- I sighed again but out of frustration
-I know them. They are seven demon brothers from Devildom. The one that I had that little argument with, he is Lucifer, the Avatar of Pride. He is the oldest of them and he is Diavolo's right hand man. The white haired one is the second oldest, Mammon. He is the Avatar of Greed. The third oldest is Leviathan, the avatar of Envy. He is the one with purple hair. Forth of them is Satan, the Avatar of Wrath, and the most normal looking one. Fifth would be Asmodeus, the Avatar of Lust. He is the one with pinkish hair. Sixth and seventh ones are twins. Beelzebub the Avatar of Gluttony is the one with orange, and Belphegor the Avatar of Sloth is the one with purple and white hair- Both of them were looking very worried, maybe a little scared, but mostly worried.
-So let me guess, you think Diavolo sent them because he knows who you are?- Angela questioned and all i could do is nod.
-Do you think they know who you are, I mean you look very human like to me...- Milie said in a very low tone
-No I don't think so, I haven't shifted to my demon form in years, they couldn't have seen me like that. But I am worried, since Diavolo has people working for him in all four worlds, maybe someone saw me in my wolf form and then he sent the brothers to check that out...- They were really quiet for a moment, looking very worried. I couldn't blame them for that, it’s not every day you sit next to demons you know...
-Ok but I have to say, they are stupid hot. Especially the orange haired one.- Yep, I just told her he is a demon, but all Angela can think of is how hot he is...
-Hmm I would agree, but I like his twin way more.- Milie added and we burst out laughing. Jeez I love them, they would find the light in black hole I swear...
-Maybe not that one Milie, he is known for hatting humans, but I would be wrong if I said that you can't change that- I laughed, but she had a really serious face.
-Hates humans huh? Well I will change that in a few days. Let the hunger games begin.- she added back and now I was the serious one...
-Bitch I bet you won’t be able to do it.- I had a serious face on but that was just a tease and she fell for it.
-Uhm excuse me? Are you underestimating me? I will show you what I can do in no time!- yep she definitely fell for it.
-So I guess we are after twins, but Maria over here wants the oldest one, I see it in her eyes.- Angela narrowed her eyes at me.
-Um the Pride McPrideface? Hell nah. I am way too good for him.- I lied, you can't blame me. That guy is ridiculously hot. But it isn’t going to happen. I hate men. I was single for a long time now and I like it that way.
-I am way too good for him, my ass. You were blushing so hard at his last comment I thought you were about to explode.- Angela added sarcastically. This bitch...
-Um excuse me, but, what ass?- Her smile dropped, and before i knew the pillow was thrown right at my face.
-At least I am not the flat chested one in here.- She laughed but soon stopped when the same pillow kicked her of the bed.
-Don't mess with a fae, we are super strong and we bite, grrr- Now was my time go laugh while she climbed on the bed again with the “oh you will pay for this” look.
-PILLOW FIGHT- Milie screamed and the next thing you know, the three of us are having a pillow fight for the next half an hour. When we agreed it was a draw and no one won we fell asleep.
I woke up first and looked at the clock. It was 5pm, the perfect time for going at the beach.
-WAKE UP OR I WILL LITERALLY PICK YOU TWO UP AND TROW YOU IN THE WATER!!!- I yelled, and everything I received was a “fuck you” from Milie and a growl from Angela... So they think I am joking huh. Okie if we are going to play like that. I went to change in my bikini and in an oversized shirt, then picked them up and went to the door. Yes both of them, I am super strong since I am a fae remember. I can't believe they fell asleep again... ON MY SHOULDERS. Cats... literally cats... I locked the door and started walking to the beach, good thing it’s close to the building. Since I had my bikini on i walked in the water to the point where it almost reached my shirt, and then threw them both in the water.
-MARIA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!- Angela yelled while I walked back to the seat where I was sitting earlier that day.
-YES ARE YOU NUTS?!!!? WE HAVE OUR CLOTHES ON!!!!- Milie was the next to yell while she was walking out of the water with angry Angela on her side. I yelled back at them since I was already on my seat
-I told you I will throw you in the water if you don't get up!- I laughed to myself, why are they even friends with me? When they came in front of me I threw my keys to Angela
-Go change to your bikinis and come back here. Don't make me come there and do this again.- They both gave me a ”you will pay for this” look and went to the apartment.
When they finally came back they brought snacks.
-Uhhhh I love yall, I was just getting hungry.- I said but they sat across from me still holding the snacks
-Nope, this is for us. That will teach you to not wake us up like that.- Milie said to me and high-fived Angela.
-So this how we are playing now huh? Well you better sleep with an eye open tonight because- I got interrupted by Asmodeus.
-Hey pretty girls. I am Asmo and sorry for interrupting you, even though you are blessed to be talking to me hehe...- And here is the Avatar of Lust himself...
-Anyway I wanted to ask do you sweeties want to play volleyball with me and my brothers ? We can play five on five and you can choose who you want to play with- He said with a big smile. He's cute, no wonder why he is the Avatar of Lust...
-Yeah sure.
-Yeah it will be fun right Maria?- Milie and Angela looked at me with big smiles, and Angela gave me a look that probably meant “if you don't say yes so I can play with Beelzebub I will kill you in your sleep”. -Aghh as long as I can play against the guy with black hair and send a ball right to his face, I am in.- I said with a big smile on my face, that will teach him not to stare at me.
-You can try, but I doubt you will succeed. You look like you don't even know how to serve properly, do you?- speaking of the devil, Lucifer showed up with that stupid smirk on his face.
-That’s on me to know and you to find out soon. Let’s play.- And with that we got up and went to the volleyball court.