Chapter 7

The last few days that we spent with the brothers were totally amazing. They are a lot more friendly than I thought, maybe too friendly. By too friendly I mean that Milie and Belphie, Angela and Beel are probably kind of dating behind my back, except it’s not really behind my back since it’s really obvious. We were on the beach as usual, just chilling on the sand, Beel was holding himself with his hand behind his back and Angela was laying on his chest, while Belphie was napping in Millie’s lap. Lucy and I were playing UNO and were pretty focused on our new competition when Angela got an ridiculous idea...
-Hey we should all have a sleepover while we are still here in Greece!
-OMG! THATS A GREAT IDEA, I CAN PAINT YALL NAILS AND DO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE IT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOMEE!!- Asmo said even more excited than Angela.
-Yeah, and Maria's apartment is big enough for all of us to fit in.- Milie said in a pretty proud tone for some reason.
-And what exactly makes you think I will let boys in my sanctuary?- I said while looking in my cards, I was losing fuck.
-C'moooon Maria pleasee, they don't have to go to your room since it’s so special but the rest of the apartment is not that important to you!- Milie said while making puppy eyes at me. Damn her and her pretty green eyes...
-Oi, your sanctuary? What do you mean by that? Is there something really expensive?- Mammon said suddenly very interested in our conversation...
-Her whole apartment is just like any other one, but her room is her private sanctuary. She has lots of books, papers, her own writings and drawings and some really expensive collectibles.
-Exactly and that's why not many people are allowed to come in... Bum another win Lucy, you suck.- Milie and Angela both made puppy faces at me.
-Pweaaaaase!- They are going to be the end of me...
-Fine, fine... Just stop with puppy eyes please…- I said while rolling my eyes.
-YAS WE ARE GOIN TO HAVE A SLEEPOVEEEER- both of them screamed but were soon interrupted by Levi
-So if we are going to have that sleepover tonight we have to go pick our stuff from our apartment.
-Yeah sure you go do that and me, Milie and Angela will go buy snacks and drinks and we meet here when we are done?
-Sounds good to me.- Satan said, and with that we all got up and started going to our apartments.
I was in front with Lucifer before we all split up, and I swear I heard to smooches behind my back... They will really be the end of me...
Lucifer P.O.V.
We split up with the girls and started walking to the hotel Diavolo arranged for us. “What is that thing that is dragging me to Maria... Is it just because I know she might not be a human that she introduces herself to be, or is it something else...” I was lost in my thoughts when I heard “dating a human” and it shook me of my thoughts.
-Who exactly is dating a human?- I said while looking at all of them.
-C'mon Lucifer, it’s impossible that you haven't noticed Beel and Belphie with Angela and Milie...- Satan said to me while still laughing.
-Actually it’s quite possible since he is so occupied with Maria.
-Shut up Asmo. I am not occupied with her, but with winning in games that she challenges me to.- “Is it that obvious I might like her” I thought to myself.
-Of course the eldest brother and twins will get girls and not me an otaku. It's so not fair...- Levi exclaimed and I just sighed. His envy is sometimes very annoying.
-Weeell, since Lucifer doesn't care about Maria in that way... Maybe Levi you have a chance.
-Oi, Asmo shut up. If anyone has a chance with Maria it’s THE GREAT MAMMON, not some random otaku!- For some reason I got pretty annoyed over this.
-None of you have a chance with her okay? If any of you land a hand on her I will hang them upside down on the chandelier for 5000 years.
-You know Lucifer, if you like somebody you can just say it, it doesn't hurt that much you know.- Satan said to me, clearly satisfied with my annoyance.
-Or I might as well hang all of you just in case...- Silence. Nobody wanted to talk back to me. Good. We were outside the hotel and we walked in to pick our stuff. I just hope they won’t start with this in front of the girls, even though I would like to hear Maria opinion on it.