Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Another week, another party… When will my friends get bored of this?  My phone is blowing up with messages while I get ready to go out with my two best friends Angela and Milie.
*group chat*
Milie: MARIA ARE YOU READY?? WE WILL BE LATE DANG IT!!
Angela: Yeah, wtf are you even doing? You never put as much makeup as we do and we got ready before you.
Me: Jeez I am coming in five minutes relax please.
*end of group chat*
They are so inpatient sometimes I swear… I finished putting my mascara and grabbed my keys from the table. When I got out my black Maserati was sticking out from all the girly cars on the parking lot. I got in and drove off to pick up my friends. Even though we are inseparable we don’t live together. Milie and Angela live in the student dorm next to our college, and I am just few blocks away in my own apartment since I don’t like being around a lot of people… I never did, people are just… annoying.
I got in front of the student dorm and Angela and Milie were already outside waiting for me. They got in and immediately started ranting about how I am always late, even though I am always on time it’s just that they come everywhere early. They stopped talking when they saw I wasn’t responding.
-Maria are you okay?- Milie asked me
- Yeah, why are you so quiet girl?- Angela added and I sighed
- I just have a bad feeling something bad will happen and I am worried.
-Jeez Maria relax, we are going to a party, and the only bad thing that can happen is police shutting it down early.- Angela said and I laughed
-Yeah, I guess you are right.
The rest of the ride I was lecturing them since they have a tendency to drink too much and I do not want them to all over my backseat. I love my car don’t judge…
The party was almost over and I was sitting in my car waiting for Angela and Milie. The whole party I was on alert because of my bad feeling. I am not a human being, actually I am everything but human… While I was waiting for them I was thinking about telling them who I actually am, we’ve knew each other for so long now and it was time I tell them the truth. I was brought out of my thoughts when Angela and Milie came in the car.
-That party was AWESOME. I haven’t had this much fun in a while…- Milie literally screamed
-Yeah, even though we drank so little comparing to how much we usually do.- Angela added in a lot softer tone since she saw me shutting my eyes when Milie screamed.
-Well that’s something new… What happened? Was my lecture effective?- I joked
-No it’s about that feeling you had earlier…- Oh, I didn’t mean to upset them.
-Ah sorry for bringing that up.. But I still have it so we should be care- Something crashed at my car and it was something big. We fell of the road and landed in a tree.
-WHAT THE FUCK! Are you two okay?- I looked at them and they both nodded.
-Yes, but that thing surely isn’t.- Millie said and I jumped out of the car and the two of them followed me.
I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was a 5 foot tall wolf, or better say werewolf. He was looking at Milie and Angela and was ready to attack.
-Touch them. And you’re dead.- I said trough gritted teeth. The wolf looked at me and I swear it gave me the “Are you serious” look.
-Look at me like that one more time and I swear I will dig your eyes out. If you really want to fight, pick someone your size.- I said and with that I shifted. I just hope my friends won’t run for the hills when they see my 6 foot tall pure black wolf with blue eyes. The wolf stepped back but was still growling so I growled back. My growl was way deeper and louder than his since I am an Alpha. He looked shocked for a second but the he jumped to attack Millie and Angela. I jumped at him just at the right time and broke his neck with my teeth. He collapsed in my grip and I let go of him. I shifted back to my human form, with my clothes on because… yeah Alpha… I looked at my friends while countless emotions were shown on their faces. Fear, shock, admiration and then fear again. They are scared of me… great…
-Okay listen I know this might be shocking but I can explain everything… Just please don’t be scared of me I would never hurt you two I promise.
-Okay first of all... What the fuck just happened? And second of all… HOW THE FUCK ARE YOUR CLOTHES STILL ON??!?!- Yep that’s my Angela. I just shifted to a wolf and then back to a human and all she is worried is how are my clothes still on…
I tried to suppress a laugh – I will make sure to answer all of your questions when we are safe. I suggest we go to my apartment.. Have a drink, or two, or ten… and I promise I will explain everything just please… don’t be scared of me.- I saw they hesitated for a second but then nodded.
-Okay. But if you shift again and eat us I will make sure I haunt you for the rest of your life.- Millie said with a really serious tone and I smiled…
-That’s a lot of haunting since I am immortal but fine as you say.- They both made a really stupid face and I busted out laughing. They both gave me a dead stare and I stopped.
-Ok ok sorry, you should have seen your faces thought.- I laughed again and they rolled their eyes at me.
-Let’s just go until I pass out…- Angela said and we started walking to my apartment. I made sure to burn that wolf with my magic when the two weren’t looking. This is going to be a really long night… really long…