Zaybae🤍: Don't we already got ice cream??

𝖩𝖺𝖾🥺🤍: We ran out...

Zaybae🤍: Aight...I'll be home soon then

𝖩𝖺𝖾🥺🤍: Kk

—90 Minutes Later—

3 weeks. That's how long Jaelyn's surprise is gonna have to wait. It was good for Zavon because had another BIG surprise.

But anyways, He finally got home with the ice cream he promised. He found Jaelyn on their bed under the covers reading the GQ magazine that he made the cover of.

 He found Jaelyn on their bed under the covers reading the GQ magazine that he made the cover of

"You feelin ok? I got yo ice cream..." he said, making her look up.

"What flavor did you get?"

"The one you like," he takes the small container of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Peanut Butter split ice cream out the bag and gave it to her.

"Thanks. Can you get me a sp-"

He also takes the sliver spoon he picked up on the way in the room from the bag and hands it to her.

"The baby doin ok?" He asks, taking a seat on the bed.

"I think so."

"Aight, I got some good news," Zay rubbed his hands together. "We movin in 3 days."

"To where?!"

"Somewhere nicer..." he shrugged.

"And why am I just now hearing about it?"

"It wouldn't have made any typa difference if you knew a lil earlier..."

"You don't know that."

"Well at least I'm tellin you instead of straight kidnapping you," Zavon starts to untie his shoes and taking his devices outta his pockets.

"So you want me to pack up everything in 3 days?"

"You not gon be doin it alone. Why would I let you do it alone? And plus, you don't really need everything cause ima arrange for some things to be bought and put into the place before we even get there..."

"So what's gonna happen to all the furniture here?"

"We can donate it to some typa charity or j-"

"I'm bringing my fluffy white chair."

"Thas fine..."

"Wait...I wanna tell people."

"Tell people what?"

"I wanna tell people about the baby..."

"Right now? You don't wanna wait a lil longer?"

"Nah, I have a YouTube channel and the subscribers are smart so let's tell people before people get suspicious and figure it out on their own..."