Chapter LXI: Love Bite

I've become drugged by lust, floating weightlessly in the haze of hormones and hot bodies, but I can never say I've truly lost control of myself during sex. The weeks of longing and separation began to mix with my love's frail state, pushing the animal in me farther than ever before. The way his scent beckoned me, the blood in my veins racing faster, this euphoria overtaking me, I feared this just might be the night I lose control. For his sake, I absolutely couldn't. I'd destroy him, but fuck, that's exactly what the predator inside of me was craving.

In one swift movement, I took him out of my lap and switched our positions so that he was under me. Ricky was visibly shocked at how easily I'd overpowered him. I stared down at the perfect picture that was my hand suffocating his neck as I hovered over him. Something within me whispered, squeeze harder. Until there's no air left in his pathetic little body, squeeze. I removed my hand and placed it just beside his head. All of the suffering and rage that's consumed my life lately, and now this perfect prey laid out in front of me, the darkness was fighting to take over.

"Ricky," I hesitated as I saw his beautiful blue eyes looking up at me. "I- I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

He reached up to me and ran his fingers down the chain of my necklace, pausing to hold the charm in his hand. It was his sigil—I'd forgotten that I was still wearing it under my clothes. He hadn't said anything about it, but I know damn well he noticed and he had to have known I took it from his office without his permission. Ricky stared at it wordlessly for a moment. Then, balled his fist up around the chain and used it to pull me in closer.

"I told you, I trust you. Trust yourself." He whispered.

Ricky brought his lips to mine. I gave into his kiss so easily, knowing he was right. Love is faith—Faith in each other, faith that our devotion is powerful enough to drive off the malevolent influences. I trailed my lips down his jaw, onto his neck, slowly. My baby was starved and desperate and I was going to torture him for it. As I reached the crook of his neck, his breath hitched. I smirked to myself. "My little blood whore. You want it so badly." I pulled up his legs and guided them around my hips. My icy breath dusted his skin, "It's going to hurt so much worse."

"Please," He whined, "Just do it! Please!"

"But it's so fun hearing you beg." I teased. I turned my head farther, bringing my tongue to his ear. "Tell me what you want."

Ricky was whimpering so easily and we hadn't even gotten that far. He had no idea how difficult it is for me to maintain a level head right now. "Please! Bite me! Please!"

Fuck. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and cranked his head to the right, immediately driving my fangs into the left side of his neck. He screamed for the intense pain, clinging to me tighter. I'd put us in this very position for a reason—To grind against him while I drank his blood. He was already losing his goddamn mind, moaning my name and holding onto me for dear life. I didn't drink much from him, knowing his body couldn't replenish blood as quickly as before. When I retracted, it was so satisfying to see the marks on his skin continue to bleed instead of closing immediately. His sugary blood dripped down his skin, sinking into his hair under him.

I tore off the remains of our clothing as fast as I could. My cock was throbbing. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to be inside of him. The little whore hasn't earned it yet, though. I pinned his arms over his head, growling, "Be a good whore and tie yourself up for me." There wasn't any rope nearby, only greenery. Ricky used his control over the plants to bring vines down from the wall and wrap them around his wrists. That's exactly what I wanted, to see him all tangled up and crying in sweet agony. I crawled higher over his body so that my hips were over his chest. When I grabbed hold of his hair, he opened his mouth without a second thought. What a perfect slut he was. I put my dick down his throat and started fucking his face as hard as I could. His choking and convulsing, the way he pulled against his restraints, it made me want to fuck him even harder.