Epilogue

Jennie

Who would have thought that time would fly by so fast.

In a snap of a finger, I have lost two of the most important people in my life. If anyone would have asked me if I regretted anything, maybe.

It was because I hurt someone along the way. The decisions that I make were somewhat selfish that I only realized how much I prioritized myself more than the feelings of other people.

In a span of two years, I know everything had changed.

Hanbin had transferred in another state far away from me. After that night, we did not have the chance to talk it out and put a closure to the both of us. I know how much I had hurt him. I just hope the day will come when he would be able to forgive me for it.

I am just lucky to have Jisoo with me althroughout the chaos that I had created and I am beyond thankful for her for keeping me sane.

And as for Lisa, she had expanded her business and has now earn the rights to showcase cars all around the world. Looking at her on the television and how people had praised her for her stand in the business world, my heart swelled most especially for longing. Longing for her to embrace me yet again.

"Your in deep thoughts again." I turned at the person who held up a cup of coffee towards me as her breathtaking smile once again took over.

Have I forgotten to mention who she was?

Well it was Lisa. We had met six months ago. I could say that it was not an awkward encounter at all.

I am currently in the airport, waiting for Jisoo in the arrival area. But I could not seem to see that woman. She sent me a message yesterday asking me to fetch her and as her friend I am happy to be of service.

However, it seems that the chicken had sent me a wrong flight detail.

"Jennie." A familiar voice had called my attention.

I am in awe seeing it was Lisa who had called me.

"Lisa. I ... are you ... are you in the same flight as Chu?" After asking her, I saw how her brows creased.

"She is not on the same flight with me. But she was supposed to fetch me today." It then dawned onto me that Chu set this up. That chicken, she tricked me.

"She did this, am I right?" She asked chuckling.

From then on we reconnected, and I must admit that I am more than happy that we did. Having Lisa with me is like a dream I would always want to have.

"Thanks for this." She smiled softly at me.

"You know they are all waiting for us to make it official." She said. She was referring to our friends who were looking at our direction.

"Who said that we aren't official?" Her smile suddenly turned into a wide grin.

"For reals Jen?" She asked. And I only nodded.

That was then that I felt her arms wrap around me. She pulled me closer towards her as I inhaled her refreshing scent and reciprocated the hug.

I know from then on our story has just begun.