4

Lisa

I was already dressed up for the party. I am just waiting for Chae to arrive as she wanted to carpool with me.

"Well you seem ready shall we?" And the chipmunk did arrive. If you are asking how she went in, it was because she had a spare key for my flat in cases of emergency.

"Man I am so hyped. I really want to bang some ass tonight." The was her mini speech as we entered my truck. This girl really can't shut up sometime just to get some action.

We arrive at the party after a twenty minute drive. Upon entering the establishment, I honestly not surprise with the number of gals around. Not only that, some were already getting some action.

As we approached the bar, the hot bartender immediately went towards us. She got our order but after that her touch lingered around me for awhile before leaving to attend other customer. I shook my head, chuckling as I was familiar of the action as it seems to be an invitation to warm my bed tonight.

"Well I did not peg Momo to be that easy?" I quirked an eye at Chae's direction as if to ask her more of what she was saying. "Well let us say I had been pursuing that ass for quite sometime but she was an ignorant bitch." Her eyes then glared towards me. "But I guess she prefers your little ass than mine."

I put my arms high as if a sign of surrendering to her accusations. "Oh, you must admit it Chae, chicks dig me better than you." As I said those words, I heard her scoff from the sides. I laughed at her antics and excused myself to proceed to the restroom to which she only nodded.

Jennie

"Gosh Chu! That club we went with was shitty." She just nodded. "I could not agree more with you on that Jendeuk. I am sorry I brought you there. Nabongs convinced me it was lit. I did not expect was the opposite."

It was then when I felt her pull me through the other side. "Yah! Aren't we going home yet?"

"Na uhh. I promised you the best party for tonight. If we cannot get it from the straight club then I know you will enjoy it on this one." We entered an establishment near the dark alley way. I am totally clueless on where we are going but what surprised me when I entered was the party was only full of women. But a sight that I could not bear to watch were women making out. It was not because I am a homophobe.
I love people who are gays its just thst I could push myself to do it.

"Chu really? What are we doing here?" I whispered yelled at her. "Chillax will you. And just enjoy it. If men are boring for sure this would make it exciting." She giggled to which I only rolled my eyes at. I waved her a sign that I will go to the restroom as she approached the bar.

For sure this would be a long night.

Crossroadsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें