15 (M)

Lisa

We have already reached her place. If anyone would have asked me before if I loved the house. I would honestly admit that I did.

But it was not the same anymore because looking at the house reminds me of today, the day where I brought her home that meant the end of everthing between the both of us.

"Thanks for bringing me home Lisa." She said. And having her say that I clenched my fist tightly on the stering wheel. I felt her wanting to reach for me but retracted her hand immediately.

She opened the car door but before she could leave, I yanked her towards me. Captured her face in my hands as I leaned in and connected our lips together. I nipped her lips as if asking her to open uo for me but to no avail she did not give in.

She lightly pushed me away and swiftly got out of the car. And I cannot bear in mind that this was our last goodbye.

So I did what I think best at that time, I rushed to her side and pinned her on the door as I captured her lips. She was hesitant at first until she finally gave in.

I felt her arms encircle on my neck as I pulled her close. "Let's continue this inside please." I heard her say.

And what better could I do but comply to her request.

We could not even wait until we reached her bedroom as she drag me to the stairs and laid on it as I did my ritual to her body.

I kissed every each possible of her body showing and making her feel how lovely she is.

That next thing I knew we were at her bathroom submerged on her tub. Regardless how little the space between us, I just could not seem to stop myself from touching her.

I decided to bend her over making her clutch the side of the tub as I pounded her core from the back. I thrusted harder. And she was squirming in pure pleasure.

My hands roam her body until I reached for her tits which definitely hard. "Yes Lisa! Touch me right there!" And I did.

Seeing her like this makes my heart flutter knowing she only feels this way when I am with her.

"Really?!" Before we could continue any further the sudden intruder made himself known. She immediately sprang away from me. "Fucking hell Jen!" I am assuming he is the boyfriend.

The guy immediately turned away. I saw Jennie stunned in her place. I reached out for her but she immediately stood up and ran after him.

I was frozen in place having to see that she did not even give me a second look before leaving. That did it. It made me realize that I was only with her for the sex and nothing more than that could ever prosper between us.

I stood up from the tub, gathered my things and left her house. This night definitely is the worst of them all.