13

Lisa

Entering the pad this morning, I was happy and content with what went through last night. But as soon as I went inside, seeing her on the phone and knowing who it was, my heart faltered.

I know she was taken. But having her last night, I want nothing more than to be with her. I waited until she had finished her call before approaching her.

As I handed her the cocoa, the only thing that was running in my head was to spend more days with her.

When she smiles at me it was as if I melted, this was the first time I yearn so much for someone. It might be a selfish reason for covetting someone who is not yours but I won't back down because she was the only one who accepts me.

I brought her to the river to sightsee. I must say that it was a spectacle, her smile that is.

"You know, being in a relationship for so long, this is the first time I was able to enjoy the city with someone on a boat ride."

I approached her and encircled one of my arm around her, pulling her close.

"I would want to make you experience more of this." She just looked at me and smiled.

"The funny thing is I would like that too." She paused as she looked towards the bridge as if an idea had crossed her mind. "You know Lisa. I was with a girl once before all of this. I must say it was a relationship I enjoyed the most." She was reminiscing her distant memories. "Her name was Chaehee. She was a childhood friend of mine and lived within the neighborhood." She sighed as she faced me. "It all started when we were playing in the backyard, everything else escalated and it led for the both of us to share a kiss. We actually enjoyed it. And from there on we started to sneak out when we were with friends or family just to spend sometime together." Suddenly her gaze darken.

"But happiness is not a constant think I think. We got caught by my mom. She did not say a thing while Chaehee was there. But as soon as she left her rage was evident. She told me to stop seeing Chaehee and what ever feelings I had with any girl, I must dispose of it because it was a sin." She clutched my arm for support as I soother her back giving her strength to continue. "But I did not so she sent we away. And we ended up our relationship as the distance was too much. And that was when I met Hanbin during College. The funny thing was as time goes by our relationship seems dull but I am hanging on to it because it was the relationship wherein everyone around me seems to accept except that it was I who felt that there was something missing." I saw tears flowing from her eyes and I did what I had to and wiped it off away. I pulled her close and whispered "everthing will be alright." And she only clutch my coat to pull me close as if her life depended on it.