7

Jennie

Waking up as the rays of the sun had evaded my line of sight, I stretched my limbs out. Before standing up from the bed, I clutch my arms around the duvet covering my nakedness as sleeping naked was a habit of mine. I was on my way to the bathroom when my footsteps was suddenly halted as I heard a commotion from across the lot.

I decided to glance at the balcony curious of what the noise was about. I saw her again as she was washing a car. Her physiques definitely shows up whenever she cleans cars. But what had my blood boil to the peak was seeing that the commotion was because of women flooding her way as she does her work. I rolled my eyes at that but suddenly I felt warm. Imagining her having a way with anyone, preferably imagining myself doing it with her, my insides churn.

Knowing that I was already on heat, I immediately scram to the bath. As I remove the duvet, showing my nakedness. I opened the faucet to fill the tub, I immediately succumb to the bathe to cool myself. As I was rinsing my body, a sudden idea had popped in my mind.

I adjust my position in tub and made sure that the running water strike directly my bud. Upon the contact, I was experiencing pure lust imagining her giving me this pleasure. I stayed like that while playing with myself, it lasted for a three minutes before I came. And boy was I guilty after. 

Being in a relationship but imagining a different person giving you the most sought pleasure that you asked for.

I shook myself awake. Making my inner being realize that this should not be my thoughts and should have not crossed my mind. I love Hanbin and he loves me. We are engaged. But he does not give you the same attraction and passion you are looking for. 

I pinched myself clearing it from its previous thoughts. 

I dressed up and prepared for work. Looking at the time, I was thankful that my lustful dreams had not taken most of it as working in the fashion industry is not beyond easy especially owning one.

I looked at the mirror one last time, checking if I looked good. And once contented, I immediately gathered my things and proceeded to leave.

However, it seems that God was beyond supportive of me as I saw her glanced up my way. Unlike earlier, there were no trace of women flocking her way. I averted my gaze and proceeded to enter my car wanting to avoid her. But before I could start the engine, she had knocked on my window.

I sighed knowing that I could not evade her anymore, I pressed the switch rolling my window down.

"What do you want?" I asked not making any emotions.

"You left me hanging last night." She said but she was smiling.

"I am engaged. What happened was beyond justifiable."

"Don't be a prude Jennie. You know what we had was something." She stated pointing between us.

I just shook my head at her. "One date please. That is all I ask of you." Her eyes gleaming with hope as she asked for it. She is persistent, I would give her that.

"Okay." I stated not knowing as to why I did.

"Ok. I'll see ya." She said as she waved at me as I drove out of the driveway.