1

Jennie

Moving in with Hanbin after three years of being together feels so right. A week before, he had kneeled in front of me asking my hand for marriage, I immediately said yes. I mean being with him makes me happy and making another step with him in our relationship is the best thing to do. Two days later, he proposed that we live together and I thought it was the best idea so here I am now.

"New lass in the country ey." I looked side at the voice who had woke me up from my thoughts.

There were three people standing across our lot. The first one was a brunette guy who seemed kinda old but his looks and the way he dress helps him cover it. The second one was a tall and lean guy, I am guessing he is around his late twenties. And lastly, a person whom I could not clearly identify whether he or she is a man or woman but based on a visible bumo on the chest I am guessing she is a she. But seeing her piercing blue eyes was taking me in makes me shudder somehow.

"She seems sexy. Totally bangable." The blue eyes stated seeing a smirk plastered plastered in her face. I snickered. No matter where one would stay maniac like these three totally exist.

Before I could enter the house, I heard them say again "You would not mind washers making your lonely night happy would ya?"
I ignored them and proceeded inside the house.

I placed my things and immediately closed the door. I took in the interior of the house. It was just me as of the moment as Hanbin was currently finalizing things in work.

I moved around making myself familiar with every corner. It was then that I noticed a balcony in the second floor. I made my way closer opening the sliding window.

I gaze around the scenery but it was then that my gaze had focused somewhere across the road.

I noticed that my eyes seems fixated on the blonde beauty who was diligently doing her job cleaning car after her.

Every move she makes allows a person to appreciate her as a whole. The way her blonde hair was tied in a man bun. How the muscles in arms shows everytime she exerts effort in what she does or when she had to flex it unconsciously. And the way sweat had dropped from her neck makes her even more sexier.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I saw a girl approaching her and entangled her arms around the blonde's neck showering little kisses on it. She did not mind at all and even pulled the girl closer to her. Guess there is another playgirl around.

I shook my head. Knowing the girl wrapped around would surely be just another conquest. I turned around and went tot the kitchen. I better prepare a good dinner for Hanbin after all I am sure he had a tiring day.