"Aww. That's what I get for hesitating," Levy sighs. "It might be better that you didn't go, Levy," Master said.

"Master," Levy said. Gray was sitting at the bar without his shirt.

"Since I just got a message from the client," Master said. "It's been canceled?" Mira questions.

"No. It seems the reward has been upped to 2,000,000 jewel," Master announces.

There was a shadow across the Master's face. "10 times more?!" Levy questions in shock as her and her team's jaw drops. "2,000,000 jewel for a single book?!" Droy asks. "That's the kind of reward you get for subduing monsters," Jet points out.

"Why was it increased so suddenly..." Mira asks. Gray smirks as his powers cause the ice in his water to freeze even more. "Seems like it got pretty interesting," Gray said. Those assholes, who would have thought I wasn't the only one.

"Gray, look down" Mira said with a smile.

Gray looked down and screamed in surprise seeing that he didn't have his pants on, but he did have underwear on. Just when he got his clothes back on, lightning tried to strike him, but on instinct, Gray froze the lightning shocking everyone, because the ice is purple.

“Laxus! What is the meaning of this!” Makarov shouted at his grandson at the second floor.

“Tch, so I wasn't the only one, huh, Zero,” Laxus tched as he went down his team following behind.

"Zero?", "This never happened," Mutters buzzed around the guild as they watched on.

“What the? You too?” Gray's eyes widen. He thought it was just him, Natsu, and Lucy, and possibly Erza. But how in the hell Laxus remembers the original timeline? Does this mean he's not going to do the Battle of Fairy Tail like before?

“What do you think?” Laxus smirked, as he took as seat by the bar which was unusual.

“What are you talking about?” Makarov asked the two. Laxus's usual cold gaze soften at the sight of the old man.

“It's just between us, Grandpa,” Laxus told him,“You'll know soon,”

“Did you just..?” Makarov was flabbergasted. Laxus never call him Grandpa or Gramps since he kicked Ivan out.

“Yeah,” Laxus nodded,“Sorry about how I acted over the years, Gramps,”

Everyone was shocked. I mean this is Laxus, the guy who looked down on them, they would never thought he would apologize.

He turned to Gray and asked,“Do you still?”

Gray smirked and tapped his foot and the whole guild turned into ice shocking everyone at how fast he did it,“Are you talking about this? What about you?”

Laxus held up his hand, on his palm was a small tornado with lightning,“So you are the Devil Slayer I know,”

“Storm Dragon Mode,” Gray acknowledge it.

“What?! Devil Slayer?! Storm Dragon Mode?! You two explain?!” Makarov exclaimed pointing fingers.

“I learned Ice Devil Slaying Magic,” Gray said, as he turned everything back to normal.