A Day With Kyle

(A/N) Surprise Update Guys. I just really want to post it all right now but I dont at the same time. I have finished writing my story and I just want you all to read it and give me feed back. Please comment or vote so I know people ar actually reading it. My shout out of this chapter is for ... didsomeonesaytroyler i dont know if she has any stories at the moment but i know she is planning one. She is an amazing person and I love her. Enjoy the chapter. <3

That morning we just lied there for about half an hour and then I realised that I have the worst morning breath known to mankind. I jumped up as fast as I could, ran to my room and brushed my teeth. While I was there I decided I should just have a shower and get changed. I walked back to Kyle’s room but he was gone.

I was about to walk out when I heard the bathroom door open. He walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He had the best body ever. He had muscly arms and perfect abs and his stomach was as perfectly tan as the rest of his body.

Again I was staring except it was weirder this time because I knew him. I turned around and heard the towel drop. I heard his footsteps right beside me but I didn’t dare turn around. He went to his closet and got half dressed. He still didn’t have a shirt on when he sat back on his bed.

I walked over and sat down with him trying to avoid staring at his amazing body and only looking at his face. We start to talk and it just goes back to the way it normally is, and then it happens again.

He is staring at my lips and I am staring at his we keep looking back up at each other and looking into each other’s eyes. He stops talking and just starts listening. As I’m talking the only thing he is doing is leaning closer gradually. With everything I say his response is aha or yep.

When he gets about a centimetre away from my lips he puts one hand on the side of my face and stops to look in my eyes one last time. I can’t handle it so I close this distance. We are sitting there on his bed his hands cupping my face, mine entangled in his hair and we are kissing.

This is my first actual kiss and it is just as I imagined. His lips are as soft as I pictured and his hands are warm on my face. It’s just a slow kiss but it’s passionate. That passion is what makes it so magical. We sit there for a while just kissing and then we slowly break apart.

I look at him and we both smile. I can feel my cheeks burning which probably means they are red. Kyle’s staring at me while his fingers caress my cheek. My hands are still in his hair but now I’m just twisting it around my fingers.

“We can’t just sit her all day.” I said

“I know, I wish we could but we have stuff to do.”

“Yeah. Well I have to go but I will definitely see you later.”

I kissed him one last time just a quick peck on the lips and then turned and left.

 “Meet me at 7 in the library!” He yelled after me.

(A/N) Let me know if you want me to post it all up or post two a day. <3