Late Night Talks

(A/N) Hey guys so i have decided i'm going to update once a day until friday and then update the rest when I am at Mum's house again. My book is going to finish at Chapter 13. Thank you to all of those people who have read this story from the start and to all of those who are just  starting. I love you all. My shout out of this chapter is WildOne02. Follow her she is an amazing person. She has two stories at the moment. <3

Over the next couple of weeks Kyle and I got a lot closer. We would stay in each other’s rooms all night and just talk to each other. We would alternate rooms though so when we were in my room I would sit on the bed and Kyle would be on the chair and in his room it would be the opposite.

One night we were in Kyle’s room and he told me to sit on the bed with him. So we both sat there on the bed just talk like every other night. I caught Kyle looking at my lips every now and then and I couldn’t help but look at his. I started to slur my speech and I would forget what I was talking about.

He started leaning in to me and I stopped breathing. If this went any further this would be my first kiss. Kyle must have read my mind because at the last minute he swerved past my head and leant over me to get his coffee. I sighed a sigh of relief mixed with disappointment. I know I was scared but there was no one I would rather have my first kiss with then Kyle.

It was getting late so I started to get up off the bed and move to the chair but then something was stopping me. I felt a warm sensation on my upper arm, so I turned around and it was Kyle’s hand. I looked at him and he had a pleading expression all over his face.

“Stay.” He said, “You don’t have to sleep on the chair I know how uncomfortable it is. Just stay”

“Okay” I whispered.

So I sat back down on the bed and then we started drifting off so he wrapped an arm around my waist turned me around so my back was to him and we just lied there until we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and felt so warm which was odd considering it was winter. I looked around and saw that I wasn’t in my room and then I felt his arm around me. It was so comfortable so I decided to just lay back down. I was just about to fall asleep again when Kyle woke up.

He looks over at me and smiles. God he is so attractive in the morning. His hair is all ruffled and his face is ridden with fatigue but his eyes are so glassy and his lips look so soft.

“Morning beautiful” he says to me with his croaky morning voice.

I started blushing so much. This was the first time he has ever called me beautiful.

“Good morning” I said while in the middle of stretching.

 I turned around so I was facing him and we just sat there staring at each other for a while.