The Boy Two Rooms Down

(A/N) Hey guys so I'm going to update more frequently but I can't update when I'm at my dad's house which is every fortnight. Hope You guys like it. <3

He has chocolate brown hair that almost looks like it was made to be messy – which it probably was. His eyes are a dreamy blue like the summer sky that I could just stare into all day. His skin is so perfectly tan which is confusing considering he lives in a hospital.

I notice him smiling at me and then I realise I am staring. Thinking solely on instinct I turn and run. I have no idea where to go so I just stop and slide down a wall smiling like a freak. I slam my head into my hands and decide to get up.

I walk back the same way I ran and he’s still there. I decide to work up the courage to talk to him. I walk up to him and introduce myself.

“Hi, I’m Ella.”

“Hey Ella, I’m Kyle.”

“So I know this is such a cliché way to try to talk to an attractive guy but I don’t remember where my room is.”

“So I’m attractive hey?”

Shit why did I say that I’m so stupid. He must have seen the look on my face because he said,

“Don’t worry, you’re not too bad yourself actually. With your natural blonde hair, gorgeously tanned skin and your stunning brown eyes.”

 At this I blushed and smiled so hard I had to look away. No one has ever given me so many compliments in one sentence before. He placed his hand under my chin and turned my face so I was looking at him again.

“Do you remember the number of your room?”

“Yeah I’m pretty sure it was 713.”

“Really,” he said excitedly, “Mine’s 711. Our rooms are so close together.”

Thank god I know someone in here now. He showed me around the hospital and made sure I knew my way around. We started heading back to our rooms when I spotted the library. I stopped so suddenly it could have seemed like I was in pain. By the look Kyle gave me I think he thought I was.

“Are you alright?” He asked with so much concern

“Yeah, why didn’t you tell me they had a library?”

“I didn’t think you would like to go there.”

“Why? I love the library especially the Young Adult books. My favourites are The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Percy Jackson and The Infernal Devices.”

He looked at me in shock.

“Seriously?” he said. “They are my favourite too.”

“OMG! That is so cool.”

He looked at me and smiled. We went exploring around the library and I found the TMI books (The Mortal Instruments) I picked up City of Bones and we started walking out.

Kyle looked at me smiling and said, “I totally ship us.”