School Uggh

As we walk in the gates of the school I have to stop and breathe from walking from the bus up the stairs and to the school. 

“I have to sit” I said looking at Anna (My Best friend)

For the first time in forever she looked extremely sympathetic. 

“What? What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? Just stop it!” I screamed. I hate sympathy and I definitely didn’t need it from my best friend. I got up and started to walk to class. I heard footsteps running up behind me so I decided to slow down knowing it would only be Anna. I turn to face her.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to snap you just looked at me so sympathetically and I couldn’t handle it I already get it enough from everyone.”

“I know and I’m sorry for looking at you like that. I didn’t mean it, it’s just…

“It’s just what?” I said abruptly.

“Your face, it just went really white and your eyes lost their colour and everything looked like a black and white movie. It kind of freaked me out for a minute.”

"Wait I’m assuming that was when I couldn’t breathe. It happens a lot there’s no need to worry about it honestly nothing has ever happened to me okay. I’m going to be alright.”

Anna looked at me funny then sighed. I could tell she was still freaking out just by the way she was looking around everywhere else but at me. Trying to avoid eye contact.

“Anastasia don’t worry I’ll be fine okay I’m going to stick around.”

Anna looked at me smiled then offered me a hand. I took it and we started walking to first period. First up was Math. Uggh the worst possible thing to have first. Surprisingly I survived and lived to see another lesson. But before the next one was lunch thank God. I don’t think I could do anything after Math. At this point I think I would have rather had another class then go to lunch. 

Today everyone decided it would be a good idea to run around all lunch and that made me feel sick. Literally I mean I had to run to the bathroom. I vomited once or twice then cleaned myself up and walked out. 

Anna was sitting at our table worried but I walked over and the bell went. Yes saved by the bell so cliché. I was so happy lunch was over until I realized that next up was Chemistry. Double Uggh. So Anna and I headed off to Chemistry and that’s when it happened…

 (A/N) Cliffhanger right. Sorry guys but it has to stay like this for at least a week. I have to go to my Dad's house this afternoon and he doesn't have internet and i dont go back to Mum's house until next friday but I promise I will update as soon as possible whoever is reading this please tell people about my story. I know it probably isnt great but it's only my first one.