Please Read.

Read me.

So guys I just wanted to say that the next update might take a while. I am staying at the hospital with my mom and they will operate on her in a few days so I will be busy.

I still might update since I always seem to get ideas while I am at the hospital i have no idea why. (I came up with this story and its plot while taking care of my little brother who was hospitalized) so their is a 50/50 chance of an update. Please don't get mad at me for this. Right now my mother is my first priority and if you guys are rude to me because of this then I might snap at you.

On a lighter and much happier note, thank you so so so so sooooo much for reading my story, I am so glad you guys take time of your day to read, comment and vote on my story and hopefully you'll stick till the end. I have a lot of interesting things planned for the rest of the story ;)

I don't promise and update this week but keep your eye out for one just in case since I will probably write the next chapter while they running test on My dear momma :)

Love you guys and thank you for your support, please pray for my mom so everything goes smoothly :)

You are amazing and if you read the whole authors note then please comment: Hospital food since that is what my mother will be eating for the next week :)

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter