Chapter 41

"I'm still talking to you young lady, don't you dare close that door--!" You weren't really paying attention to what was happening around you.

It has been 3 weeks since that incident happened and to be honest, you couldn't focus.

It was a nightmare.

Even the teachers noticed your absence and sometimes would talk to you and ask you if you have problems. You didn't tell them. Only you and the boys knew it.

A loud voice interrupted you.

"How dare you close the door while I'm talking to you huh?!" Your mother yelled.

"I-I did?" You asked.

"Aish, you--" Your mother hit your butt with the broom she was holding.

"Ouch!" You hissed.

"You just disrespected me!" Your mother yelled.

"Eomma! It hurts!"

She didn't pay attention to you and continued to hit you.

"Ma'am, I think we're running late." A voice interrupted your mother. Both of you looked at the owner of the voice. It belongs to Jinwoo.

"You're lucky, we'll talk later." Your mother said and went inside.

"Are---" You cut Jinwoo off by walking past them.

"Forget what happened earlier." You said and walked ahead.

"Jiyeon," Minhyuk called. You looked at him with a questioning look.

"Do you believe in...soulmate?" He asked. You stopped walking and think.

"No," You said.

"Hmm, why?" Bin asked.

"Why do you think people divorce? And plus, some of them always end up being single instead." You said.

"But don't you think they're meant to be alone? And what about the other people who found love after?" Bin said.

"So you guys believe in the idea of having a soulmate?" You asked.

"Of course!" They exclaimed.

"Whatever,"

"Bitter," Sanha mumbled.

"I heard that,"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok class, you may all go now." Mrs. Lee said.

You got ready to leave with your friends.

"Bin, Sanha, Myungjun, Dongmin, Minhyuk, Jinwoo, and Jiyeon, please stay for a while." Mrs. Lee said.

You and the boys went to Mrs. Lee.

"I just want to tell ya'll that you all will be our school's representative for the Music Fest (Gene: Lol I can't think of a name)." She said.

"But what about our studies, how long will be our preparation time?" Dongmin asked.

"You guys don't have to worry about it. You're all already excuse for 3 weeks." She asked.

"What does it have to do with me? I mean, they can perform without me." You said.

"Jiyeon, the school wants you to join them. I have nothing to do with this."  She said sternly. You just nodded.

"Anyways, what do you guys say?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"We're fine with it," Myungjun said.

"Jiyeon?" Your teacher asked.