Chapter 36

"Be careful Jiyeon!" Your father yelled from the kitchen as you ran toward the door.

"I will! Bye!" You yelled and closed the door.

"Jiyeon, hurry!" Myungjun yelled from afar. You ran toward them and smiled.

"Morning," You greeted as you panted. They greeted you back.

"We should really hurry now, we're going to be late," Dongmin said as he looked at his wristwatch.

"Wait, isn't that my watch?" Myungjun asked.

"We have no time to discuss that right now," Jinwoo said.

As they continued to bicker, you felt something weird. It was really weird because you felt like the wind was telling you something. You and the wind were communicating. You could understand it.

"Guys, we need to hurry now. You all need to know that by this time, the bus is already at the stop." You hurriedly said and grabbed Minhyuk and Myungjun's hand.

"Wait, wait, wait, how did you know?" Sanha asked.

"This is very weird but trust me, the wind told me."

"The wind told you?" Bin repeated and soon, he started to laugh along with the others.

"Jiyeon, the wind can't talk," Minhyuk said.

"I know but--" They laughed again.

"Is this your April fool's prank?" Myungjun laughed.

"Come on, you could do better than that right?" Bin said.

You swore under your breath.

"Yah, stop now." You said. But they didn't stop.

"I said stop! And I'm not pranking you guys! This isn't even a joke!" You yelled as you clenched your fist.

A strong wind blew past them and they knew that it was from you.

"Alright, we'll stop now," Dongmin said.

"Good, now let's hurry." You stomped your way to the bus stop.

"And don't blame me if the bus already left." You said as you turned around to look at them.

As soon as you all reached the bus stop, you saw the bus already left. You ran toward it to stop it.

"Wait!" You yelled but failed to catch the driver's attention.

The bus left.

"Now tell me, do you still think that I was joking you all?" You asked.

"Sorry," Sanha said.

"Let's just hurry, we have no choice but to run now." You said.

They obeyed you but the problem was, you were behind. You were not surprised though because they are boys after all.

"Wait!" You yelled at them. You ran as fast as you can to catch them.

"We should hold hands, we don't want someone to be behind right?" Jinwoo said.

Dongmin and Sanha held your hand, and you all ran.

"We have five minutes left!" Dongmin yelled.

"We're not going to make it!" Minhyuk yelled, running faster.

"We're going to make it, we need to make it. Trust me." You said.

Right then, in a blink of an eye, all of you were already in front of the school gate.