Chapter 26

~3 Days later~

You were walking to the bus stop as you felt their eyes on you.

They were always lowkey walking with you every morning. They would always walk right behind you. You found it weird at first but you continued to ignore them.

Yep, that actually became a habit for you and the boys.

You were still annoyed at them for the fact that they still don't have any idea why you were angry with them. Like, isn't it obvious?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lunchtime came.

"There she is!" Bora said. Both you and Ahra ignored her. Jennie and Yoongi were already in the garden at that time.

"Yah! Joo Ahra!" Bora yelled. You looked at Bora.

"Stop it, Bora." You said. Ahra held your hand. But Bora didn't listen at all. You sighed as you took out your phone.

"You won't listen? Or you want me to send this video?" You said as you showed her your screen.

Instead of being afraid, she only smirked at you.

At first, you were confused and didn't let your guard down. In a blink of an eye, your phone was snatched, not by her but by her minion.

"Yah! Give me that!" You yelled. You approached her but she only raised it higher.

Aish! Why am I small?!

Even Ahra couldn't reach it because one, Bora and her minions were one of the tallest girls on the campus, and two, she's just 6 centimeters taller than you.

"Bora! Stop this!" Ahra greeted her teeth.

"What?" Bora asked acting all innocent.

"Stop making a scene!" Ahra said. Bora only laughed.

"Wow, I can't believe you're telling me that right now! You've done this many times before and you know what's funny?" Bora said as she chuckled.

No one answered nor made a noise. Yep, the whole cafeteria was silent.

"You were always making a scene whether you were at the cafeteria, restroom, everywhere! And why? Because you want to hurt the same person that you're protecting right now! You abandoned us because of that---" Bora pointed at you accusingly.

"Of what?!" Ahra yelled at her.

"BECAUSE OF THAT OGRE!" Bora finished.

Some were snickering while looking at you while some were looking at you with sympathy. What you meant with some was 4-10 students.

You felt intimidated.

You were doing it all over again.

You promised yourself that you won't be weak anymore. What you were doing was destroying and breaking all of your promises to yourself.

"You--!" Ahra approached Bora, only to be stopped by her minions.

"Ahra, stop it!" You yelled at your friend. You were watching in horror and tried to pull Ahra.

But suddenly, Bora yanked your hair.

"Ow!" You winced as she dragged you. She literally dragged you.

"You fucking took everything away from me! Minhyuk oppa, Jinwoo oppa, Myungjun oppa, Sanha oppa, Bin oppa, Dongmin oppa, and now Ahra?!" She yelled as she kicked you.