Chapter Twenty-Five : Pregnancy Announcements

Start from the beginning

Liked by catherinewestbrook, princessjuliana, brendasun and 4,000,000 others

princessanastasija We can't hold this magical little secret in anymore! We are expecting our first child this winter! It's been quite the crazy journey these last few months, but we are so thankful that we and the baby are healthy!

View all 23,911 comments

princessjuliana 💕

brendasun more babies for the group!

catherinewestbrook play dates are going to be chaotic! I love it 😻

==•==•==

—4th July 2020

📰 Article 🗞

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Announce She's Pregnant Again

LONDON — Another royal baby is on the way.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are expecting another child in the winter, announced on today.

The child would be eighth in line to the British throne, after, in order, Charles, Prince of Wales, father of Prince Harry; Harry's older brother, Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge; the three young children of William and his wife, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge; and Harry, himself and big brother, Archie.

Meanwhile, it is still unclear if Prince Harry and Markle will follow the same procedure when it comes to birth announcements now that they have already quit the royal family.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

==•==•==

—6th July 2020

Liked by princesseugenie, henrysun, lelagranville and 2,000,000 others

catherinewestbrook We are having a baby boy! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. I still at times can't believe that our love another created life! Now our Princess will be a big sister and we will be able to say we have 'kids'! Our minds are blown and we are beyond blessed and excited for our growing family!!! Let the journey begin! P.S: We really did plan announcing our pregnancies around the same time.

View all 8,911 comments

==•==•==

—8th July 2020

Liked by dukeofalbemarle, brendasun, danielsun and 872,112 others

lelagranville dukeofalbemarle and I have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, arriving January 2021.

View all 1,611 comments

==•==•==

Princess Juliana✔️
@PrincessJuliana

I'm so happy for all of my friends and family for being in new life during these uncertain times. Aunt Juls is are you meet all of her nieces and nephews!

6:00 PM • 7/8/20 • Twitter for IPhone

==•==•==

—10th July 2020

"Hello, Wills, why are you smiling so hard?" I asked.

William's smile wide and follow so much love and adoration, happiness shining in his eyes.

"We're pregnant." He answered.

I smiled widely at the wonder at his utter look of happiness.

"Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both." I said.

"Thank you." William said.

"How is she doing?" I asked.

"The hyperemesis gravidarum is not as bad as her previous pregnancies but she's doing well. We wanted to share the news with you." William answered.

"Do you guys have a date for when you want to announce it?" I asked.

"Definitely the end of July or the beginning of August which is what I wanted to talk to you about...Granny and Pa have both agreed that you should announce your pregnancy at least a month or two before you give birth." William answered.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"They think it would be best to get the public comfortable with your pregnancy and since Granny has to announce giving your baby a royal title then it should be announced sooner rather than later." William replied.

"Okay, I understand the reasoning and honesty I was getting tired of hiding. It's been so hard hiding my body when I have to video chat with people." I said.

"Well now soon you won't have to do that anymore." He said.

I smiled.

"Tell Catherine to call me if she needs anything and at least I wasn't the one to overshadow Harry and Meghan this week." I said.

"Oh yes, I'm so happy for everyone. I cannot believe there will be so many babies running around in the group this year." William said.

"It's exciting to know that I'm not going through this journey alone and my baby already has severe best friends to play with." I said.

"Honestly, it's the highlight of our year." He said.