Chapter Twenty : The Baby Bump

Începe de la început

===•===

"Pregnancy tracker update." Daniel said.

"Okay." I said as I pulled out my phone and opened the pregnancy tracker app.

"Your baby is about the size of an heirloom tomato. 21 weeks to go! You're in your fifth month. Hair is sprouting on your baby's scalp." I said, reading from the pregnancy tracker app as I rub the achiness in my lower abdomen.

"Our baby has hair now." Daniel said as his phone started ringing. "Oh Mya wants to FaceTime." He said as he answered the call.

"Hello, brother, where's my dear sister in law?" Mya asked.

"Hello, Mya." I said as I move into the frame so she can see me.

"Hey, Juliana. Let's see the baby bump!" She said, excitedly.

"What?" I asked, in disbelief, "Why on earth would you want to see that?" I added.

"Because you showed Leigh and Beatrice, and they said it was cute." Mya answered.

"Okay, first of all," I said, shifting my postion slightly, "Why are you guys gossiping about my stomach?" I asked.

Mya shrugged.

"Because you are having a baby! We're excited for you. Let us celebrate with you! Now lets see." She answered as she looked expectant again.

I sighed, and pulled up my shirt, to reveal my baby bump, only slightly bigger than it was three weeks ago.

"Happy?" I asked, pulling it down again.

"Yes. Can you feel the baby kick?" Mya replied.

"No not yet maybe in three more weeks or so." I said.

"When do you plan on announcing your pregnancy?" Mya asked.

"We haven't decided yet. I think I'll let Granny decide when we should announce it." Daniel answered.

"Probably waiting for a month where no one will feel like we're trying to overshadow them with our pregnancy announcement." I said.

"When was the last time you talked to any of your brothers?" Mya asked.

"William and Catherine called me the other day but I haven't heard from Harry and Meghan in awhile and from what I've heard they've been house hopping in Los Angeles." I answered.

"So many articles are coming out about them and it's honestly embarrassing." Daniel said.

"I know but I won't stress it." I said.

===•===
📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 177M Followers

===•===📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 177M Followers

2,000,000 likes

princessjuliana Congratulations to my protection officer, Michael and his lovely wife to be, Hannah, on their engagement. I'm so excited to welcome Hannah into our circle and I wish a lifetime of happiness and love for you both. Can't wait for the wedding invitation!

View all 12,900 comments

username1 Juliana you seem like the best boss to have

===•===
—12th June 2020

📰 Article 🗞

Which tiara will Princess Juliana wear for her royal wedding?

Here comes the royal bride-to-be!

Though details surrounding Juliana's big day are being kept under wraps, some speculate that her wedding will be a big affair in comparison to cousin Eugenie's, as well as Meghan Markle's and Beatrice's postponed wedding.

Still, it's expected the future countess will wear a tiara down the aisle.

"I think Princess Juliana will definitely wear a beautiful diamond tiara on her wedding day. It's a royal tradition, so why wouldn't she? Also, given the milestone that is being celebrated, a beautiful diamond headpiece is the perfect accessory as natural diamonds are the ultimate symbol of love, romance and longevity," jewelry and diamond expert Grant Mobley recently told Page Six Style.

While Eugenie, 30, opted for the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara for her October 2018 wedding to Jack Brooksbank, it's possible Juliana could select a headpiece that doesn't contain colorful gems.

"There are some wonderful options she could choose from, including the Burmese Ruby Tiara, the Modern Sapphire Tiara and the Five Aquamarine Tiara. However, since Princess Juliana's engagement ring contains no colored stones, unlike Eugenie's, my guess is she will opt to forgo colored gemstones in the tiara she chooses," Mobley explained.

Mobley believes Juliana could choose a more sentimental piece — like the Spencer Tiara that her late mum, Diana, Princess of Wales wore when she tied the knot.

While the Lotus Flower Tiara — previously worn by Kate Middleton for a 2015 state banquet dinner — and the Strathmore Rose Tiara could also be in the mix, Mobley believes that Juliana's chosen headpiece will be the focal point of her wedding ensemble.

"I do think she will complement her tiara and stunning engagement ring with delicate diamond jewelry," he said. "She may be inclined to wear more subtle jewelry, which would allow guests to focus on her tiara."

Comment below and let us know what Tiara you would love to see Juliana wear for her big day!